Chapter Eighteen

They were back at the castle in the center of the Labyrinth. Jareth gave Sarah the time to clean herself and change back into her normal clothes. She sat in her room after changing and Jareth knocked on her door softly.

"Come in." She said before standing at the end of her bed.

"How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" He asked when he entered.

"I'm fine. I think I'm ready to go back." She said.

"Then you should say good by to everyone then." He said putting a hand on her shoulder and they walked side by side to the throne room.

She said her sweet good byes then her and Jareth took a few steps out into the garden. She looked up at him. He smiled at her.

"Love?" She inquired.

"Love." He said trying to close the gap between them while he transported them back into Sarah's bedroom. They smiled a bit before he embraced her in a light kiss. "I've turned the world upside down for you before I would not hesitate to do it again."

"When can I come back to the Labyrinth?" She asked.

"When ever you want love, you have the magic, but until you learn more about it, here." He gave her a crystal.

She smile again as she turned around to set it on her vanity. She turned back to face Jareth but he was gone. She was sad to see him go but she knew it was for the best. She looked at the clock and realized that it was about five in the morning. She checked in on Toby who was sleeping soundly then went back to her bedroom and watched the sun rise.