Pax Part 1

945 words

*A Week Later*

Tomorrow's Pax and all of us are starting to get ready. I'm sleeping over at Mark's tonight so we can get up and leave. It's about 8:45 at night and I don't know why I'm so tired.

"Let's watch a movie," I suggest.

"Okay, do you want to watch a horror movie?" Mark says.

"Sure." Tyler, Ethan, and I say.

"What about The Conjuring?" I suggest once again.

"Okay, let me get it set up," Mark says.

Ethan and Tyler sat on the couch and Mark and I are sitting on the floor.

"Tythan!" I yelled and then look down because I was ashamed of myself. Mark was laughing at me.

"Stop saying that, Y/n!" Ethan says.

"I can't, I'm sorry. I ship it completely."

"Fine." He gets up and heads to his room. I told Mark that I would be back and I went to Ethan's room.

"What's wrong?" I say, looking at him concerned.

"I don't like that people ship us. I hate being counted as gay."

"I'm sorry. I'll stop. I didn't know you felt that way." I hug him and he hugs back.

"Thanks, Y/n. Not many people think that it affects me but it does."

"Okay. I know. I'm sorry. Why don't we continue the movie with Tyler and Mark?"

"Okay, let's go." We get up and walk back to the living room.

I sat next to Tyler and Ethan sat next to Mark. Mark looked at me and I mouthed, "I'll tell you later." He nodded and faced back at the Tv. It was getting late and I was getting really tired. I soon fell asleep on Tyler's shoulder. I felt arms go under my back and I was being picked up. I woke up a little and I saw Tyler walking me to Mark's room. Tyler then slowly put me on the bed and I opened my eyes once more to show him that I was awake.

"Oh, you're awake? Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, thanks for bringing me to the bedroom."

"No problem. You fell asleep on my shoulder and Mark and Ethan fell asleep on the floor. So, I decided to carry you to the room. I'll go wake Mark and he'll come in here."

"Okay." I started blushing because I fell asleep on Tyler's shoulder.

*Tyler's POV*

"Okay." She says. She's blushing though. Is it because she fell asleep on my shoulder? I have to go wake Mark and I'll carry Ethan to the bedroom.

"Mark? ... Mark?" I shook him a little.

"Hugh?" He mumbled.

" You should sleep in the bed and not on the floor. Why don't you go to your bedroom?"

"Where's Y/n?"

"She's in bed."

"Okay." He said and then he got up. He then walked to the bedroom.

I pick up Ethan and carry him to the bedroom. He's still sound asleep. I don't know how though. I then tripped and started falling. I twist my body so that Ethan fell on me and I would fall to the ground. He woke up.

"Wh-what happened?"

" I tried carrying you to the bed and I tripped. I turned my body so I wouldn't crush you."

"Oh, okay." He laughs.

He got up changed in the bathroom and laid in his bed.

"Goodnight Tyler."

"Goodnight Ethan."

I soon get up on the top bunk. I got out my phone and posted something and hashtagged it #SmileAlways. I fell asleep soon after.

*Y/n's POV*

It was 6 in the morning and I woke up Mark.

"Mark, when do we have to get up?"

"Around 6." He turned around to the opposite direction.

"It's 6."

"Oh, okay. Did you wake up to my alarm?"

"No. I just randomly woke up and it happened to be 6."

"Why do you get up so early?"

"I don't know. I've been like that ever since..." I stopped myself because if I continued, I would cry.

"Since what?"

"I can't talk about it. I'll cry and remember things I don't want to remember."

"Okay. I don't need to know. Why don't we get Tyler and Ethan up?" I nod.

We get up and go to their room. I jump on Ethan's bed and Mark just shakes Tyler.

"Hey, what's up sis?" He mumbled because he was still asleep.

"Get up! We have to get ready for Pax!"

"Okay, okay." He giggled and sat up.

"I'll go and you two better be ready," I say while smiling.

"Yes, Mother," Tyler says.

"Okay." Ethan laughs.

They get dressed and head out to the living room. I was in the kitchen making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. After about 15 minutes later, we all sat down and ate. I had a book with me while I waited for everybody else to get done. I was the first to finish eating then Mark. 

"I'm going to go change," I say.

"I am too," Mark replies.

We walk to the bedroom and I got my clothes. I grabbed a legend of Zelda shirt and a pair of jeans. I started to get dressed and I saw that Mark was staring at me.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I say. I put on my shirt and grabbed my jeans.

"Sorry." He blushed. He then took off his shirt and I almost lost it.

"I-it's fine." I put on my jeans and I walked out the door. After he got dressed, he walked out. He wore a Markiplier Warfstache shirt and jeans. I put on my converse and everybody else put on their shoes too. We walk out the door with all our luggage.