Wedding Dress

1442 words

*8 Months Later*

Our wedding is in a month and I still need to figure out a dress to get. The only problem is that I don't have any girlfriends. Wait I have one, Signe. I searched on my phone for her name and I finally found her number. I called her and she picked up.
(S-Signe and Y-You)

S-Hey Y/n

Y-Hey Signe. Can I ask you something?

S-Yeah goes ahead.

Y-Can you help me find a dress for my wedding. I don't have any other girlfriends.

S- Of course, can I invite Marzia?

Y- Oh yeah. I am such a horrible friend. I totally forgot about her. I'll ask her if she can come too. You guys can be the maids of honor. Fuck! Mark, you can't do that!

S-Are you okay? Did Mark scare you?

Y-Yeah, goddammit, Mark!  I'm going to punch you!

S-Wait, don't do it yet!  I want to there!

Y-Hurry then causes he's about to get it.

S-What is he doing?

Y-He is fucking pissing me off on purpose! Mark, I swear to god.

S- I'll let you go and I'll pick you up in an hour

Y-Okay. I'm going to fucking kill, you Mark!

S-Bye!

Y-Bye!

I hung up and jumped on Mark.

"Stop tickling me! You know I'm not ticklish."

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm doing it." He says laughing.

I made him fall over on the bed and he pulled me with him. I was on top of him. We just sat there. He then rolled over so I was on the bottom. We were staring at each other. I started to blush because of the position we were in. He then started to kiss me. I started kissing him too. Let's just say that it got heated. We sat there and I was panting and so was he. 'Shit I have to get ready! Signe and Marzia are gonna be here in like a half an hour! ' I thought.

"That was amazing in all, but I have to go get my wedding dress. I kinda need that." I said smiling. I put on my clothes and then he stood up.

"But I need you." He whined. I fixed my h/l (hair length) hair and started to walk around.

"I know. We will be together for the rest of our lives. I need to go get a dress. I'll be back in a few hours." I say and peck his cheek.

"Fine. We are going to have a movie night. Just the two of us." He says smiling.

"Okay. Bye, babe."

"Buh-bye, honey."

I waited outside and then Signe and Marzia came to the driveway. I got in the car and we were off. We got to the mall and we started looking for wedding dress stores. I soon see a wedding dress in a window and all three of us go to that store. The dresses were beautiful.

"Hi, my name is Zoe. Do need help with anything?"

"N-no thank you. I'm ju-just looking."

"Okay,  I'll be at the front counter if you need me."

"Okay."

Signe and Marzia were looking at me weird.

"You alright?" Signe says.