Youtube

1135 words

*Time skip*

We got home from L.A. and I went into my apartment. We never really hang out at my apartment, so I invited the boys to have a movie marathon. I have Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Divergent, etc. I got out all of the series I have and we finally agreed on Lord of the Rings. I started the movie and Ethan fell asleep after the second movie. Tyler told me that he is going back to the apartment. I responded and he left. Mark and I were still up and we watched all the Lord of the Rings, including 4 Harry Potter movies. It was about 4 in the morning and we fell asleep. I fell asleep on Mark's shoulder and Mark laid his head on mine. I woke up to Mark sleeping on me and Ethan up, making breakfast.

"Ethan, what are you doing?" I whispered trying not to wake Mark.

"Making breakfast. What does it look like I'm doing?" He whispers.

"Sorry, but could you help me get Mark off of me? I don't want to wake him."

"Yeah." He walks over and slowly lifts Mark's head up. 

I slowly move over and his body is falling slowly. I get up off the couch and catch his body and head before he falls. Ethan's just staring at me while I struggle. I gently put Mark's head on the couch and he didn't wake up. I'm proud of myself.

"Thanks," I say sarcastically.

"No problem. " He says smirking me.

I went to my room and got changed into my Markiplier T-shirt and a pair of leggings. I walked down the hallway and Ethan called my name.

"Y/n." He said.

"Yeah?" I said while looking at him.

"T-the pancakes are ready." He stutters.

"Okay? Are you okay?" I say concerned. He only studders when he's nervous or stressed."

"Yeah, there's a lot on my mind."

"You can always talk to me if you need to. I'm your sister, you know. "

"Okay, so I've grown a crush on someone and I don't know if I should ask her out. Is it too soon?"

"Well, I don't know? When did you meet her?"

"About a week ago."

"Okay, not it's not too soon. Just ask her. Don't hesitate or be nervous. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, Y/n."

"No problem. I'm glad my brother finally has a crush." I put my hand on his head and ruin his hair.

He walks back to the kitchen and grabs me a plate of pancakes. He walks back over with my pancakes and hands them to me. I sit next to Mark while he was sleeping. I set his head on my leg and my plate at the arm of the couch. I grabbed the removed and turned on the TV. I soon felt an arm go across my chest and grab one of my pancakes.

"Mark!" I said laughing. "I was going to eat that!"

"I know. " He said while smiling at me.

"Fuck you!" I said, giggling.

"You two are so cute," Ethan says and takes a picture.

"SHUT UP ETHAN!" Mark and I yell.

"Did you fucking take a picture?" I ask Ethan. He nods.

"DELETE IT!"

"No." He says laughing. I was starting to get up and Mark was holding me in place.

"Mark let me go!" I say, struggling to get away.

"Whyyyy? Stay here." He whined.

"Fine," I say calmly.  "And Ethan... I will get you back." I gave him a devilish look.

Mark gets up and grabs his pancakes. I grab one off his plate and shoved it in my mouth.

"Payback," I say after I finished chewing. He gave me a playful sad look and looked back at the TV. I giggled as I finished my food.

"Are you mad at me?" I say, giggling.

"Uh huh." He said like a child.

"Will this help?" I kiss him and he kisses back. It was passionate and amazing.

"Uh huh." He said still acting like a child.

I smiled as I got up. I grabbed Mark's and Ethan's plates and when into the kitchen. I was washing dishes and Infect a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Clearly washing dishes." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"You're too sassy." He says and laughs. I laugh a little.

"Hey, Mark?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"C-could you help me start and set up my youtube channel?"

"Of course. Let's go to my apartment."

"Okay... Ethan!" I yelled. He answers with "Yes?"

"Let's go. We're going to Mark's so he can help me with my youtube channel."

"Okay." He says and puts his shoes on.

We walk out the door and head to Mark's, which is like 15 steps away.

"Thanks for asking your boyfriend to help you instead of your brother." He says and I smile.

"No problem," I say laughing.

We when into Mark's recording office and he started asking me for names. I said a few but I really liked Yt/n (Youtube name).

"Yt/n it is then." He says. 

He talks to me about everything and I start my first video. I used Mark's recording stuff and I started to explain what my youtube channel is going to be based on. I chose a gaming channel. I told them I would have guests like Markiplier and friends. I ended the video 15 minutes later and I decided I wanted Ethan to help me edit my video. It was getting late and I really wanted to go to bed.

"Mark, I'm going back to my apartment. I getting tired."

"Stay." He says. "Please?"

"Babe, I'm tired," I whine.

"Then sleepover." He says. I thought about it for a moment.

"Fine, I have to go get my clothes," I say.

"You can borrow some of mine."  

"Okay." I smile.

He leads me to his bedroom and hands me a Markiplier shirt and a pair of his shorts. I walk over to the bathroom and I got changed. Holy crap! These are huge on me. They can fit like four of me. I get a hair tie that was around my wrist and tie the shorts so they don't fall down. The shirt, on the other hand, I can tie in a knot without a hair tie. I walk out of the bathroom and Mark starts to giggle.

"What you laughing at?" I say.

"How big the outfit is on you. Those clothes are small for me."

"I know I'm small. You don't have to say it." I laugh at myself.

He walks over to me and he pecks at my cheek. Mark and I walk back to the couch and sat down. That's when I just noticed something. Where's Tyler?