Video with Bros Part 1

363 words

*How is Mark so freaking cute? I can't handle it. Back to the story :)*

*A Year Later*

I woke up and I thought about me and Mark making a video. It was around 12:00 pm and I woke everybody up.

"Mark, Tyler, Ethan wake up." I shook all of them.

"Huh?" Mark says.

"Guys, it's 12:00."

Mark shot up and asked what again but more rushed.

"Dammit, I have to go meet Jack in like 15 minutes."

"Septiplier," I say laughing and I just realized that I'm dating him. "I don't know why I said that. I'm dating you." I say laughing again.

He laughed a bit and started to get ready. He wore a black and white flannel and a pair of jeans. He was rushing and his hair was a mess.

"I gotta go, bye." He says pecking me on my cheek. I wave goodbye and he rushed out the door.

"Guys, I'm going back to my apartment to get changed and stuff." I felt like I was talking to freaking rocks.

I walk out of the apartment and go to mine. I wanted to wear something simple so I just put on an Undertale shirt and a pair of leggings. I fixed my h/l(hair length)  hair and I walked back to Mark's apartment. Tyler and Ethan are still sleeping.

"How are you guys so tired? You fell asleep before Mark and I did." 

They both shot up not knowing where they were. I just laughed and started to make lunch.

"Hey, is it okay if we have sandwiches... Without peanuts?"

"Yeah, thanks," Tyler said.

"Thanks for not killing me, wait how did you know I was allergic to peanuts? I never told you."

"Um, I just kinda guessed," I said.

"You are really good at guessing things," Ethan says surprised.

"Thanks."

'I wonder where Mark and Sean went to?' I thought. After everyone ate and got ready, I decided to ask Ethan if we can make a video for my channel.

"Sure," Ethan said.

"Can Tyler be in it?" I asked.

"Yeah! Let's get started." Ethan said over excitedly.

We start getting ready to make the video.