The Funeral and Hospitality

884 words

*A Week Later*

I was wearing a black lace dress and Mark, Ethan, and Tyler were wearing a tux. Our Aunt came too.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n." She says walking over to me.

"It's not your fault nor mine. It was the fucking driver's fault. He should've paid attention to the road instead of his phone." I say and then I start breaking down crying. Mark came over to me and my Aunt and sat down next to me. He was rubbing my back which was making me feel better. I hugged him and we started walking to the main room. Mark and I sat down. Then Ethan, Tyler, and my Aunt sat down next to us. The person started to talk and I had to give my speech to everyone.

"I don't know my mother very well, but what I do know is that she was a great Mom. I'm sorry Mom for being scared of you for so many years. I wish I didn't let the memories take over so I could've spent more time with you. Ethan has talked so much about you and I've only met you a few times. Those were some of the best times of my life. I hope you have a great life up in heaven. I have no doubt in my mind that you will go there. I love you." I started to cry again.

*After the Funeral*(Sorry I don't know how the whole Funeral thing works)

I had Togo home before I bone down crying again. I ran out to the car and sat in the passenger seat. I accidentally hit my head off the roof of the car. I felt something warm come down the side of my head. I put my fingers to the side of my head where I felt the liquid. There was a crimson colored liquid. Blood? My vision started to get blurry and I started to get out of the car. I lost my balance and fell. Mark rushed over to me.

"Y/n! Y/n are you okay?" He says almost crying.

"Come on Mark. We need to get her to the hospital." Tyler says.

"Okay." I soon felt an arm around my back and my legs. I was being carried.

"Please Y/n. Don't close your eyes. You need to stay awake. I need you." Mark says while crying.

My eyelids started to feel too heavy for me to keep open. I tried my hardest but I eventually lost the battle. Everything went completely black.

I woke up in a pure white room. I started looking around. It felt like my head was being hit with a fucking sledgehammer. I see Mark sleeping in a chair next to me. He was holding my hand. I had the strength to say his name.

"Mark?" I say.

His eyes started to open an then once he saw me, his eyes flew the fuck open.

"Y/n! You're awake!" He started to hug me a little too tightly.

"Mark... I... Can't..... Breathe." I say smiling.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." He says laughing.

"How long have I been asleep?" I say.

"About 3 hours." He says.

"Oh. By the way,  I've never seen someone wake up as fast as you just did." I say laughing.

"Well, I need to see if you're alright and awake. I've been here the whole time you were asleep. I couldn't leave your side in case you woke up."

"Aww Mark, thank you."

I soon see someone walk into the doorway. He had green hair and bright ass blue eyes.

"Hey Y/n. Ya doin alright?" I nod.

"Oh, I'm sorry Y/n. This is S-"

"Sean!.  Mark,  I know who it is, silly. We met at Pax. I also met Felix."

"What about me?" A tall man with dirty blonde hair walks into the room.

"FELIX!" I yell a little too loud.

"Someone's excited," Mark says laughing. Sean just looking at Felix and me.

He comes up and hugs me.

"You doing well?" I nod once again.

The doctor soon came in.

"Y/n, you're awake. I think everyone knows that now." He laughs a little and so do I. "You are able to go home today. You have to be careful though. You hit your head pretty hard. You might feel nauseous but other than that you're alright. All you need to do is get dressed, take this medication, and sign the release papers. Then you're off. Okay?"

"Yup!" I say excitedly.

Felix and Sean left the room and Mark stayed in there with me.

"You know Mark, you don't have to stay in here."

"Yeah, I'm just going to stay in here in case you fall or something."

"You're so sweet. I love you."

"I love you too, Y/n."

"I don't deserve anyone like you," I say giggling.

"Yeah, you do. You deserve every good thing in the world. Not saying I'm good. You know what I mean." I kissed him.

"Yes, I do. Thanks, Markmellow."

"Anything for my lovely fiance."

We signed the release papers so I could get out of this place, even though it only has been like 3 hours being there. I love Mark and I can't wait to get married to him.