free de la hoya: baby girl

The familiar rumble of your bright red Corvette invaded the #1 blader's ears. Your (H/C) hair waved in the wind as you pulled up to BC Sol. Your heels clicked and clack ed as you walked to the practice room.

Kris and Sasha greeted you and the three of you talked for a while. Being the only girl who ever visited, you often got locked into long conversations about your relationship with Free. Yes, he was your boyfriend.

Free walked in.

"Hey, baby girl." Free greeted.

"Aww, there's my favorite boyfriend." You returned.

"You mean your only boyfriend. Right?" Free asked lazily.

"Maybe. Maybe not." You awnsered, merely joking.

"Oh, my heart is broken." He sighed.

"You really need to get more sleep, babe." You whispered in his ear, sending shivers up his spine.

"Let's go out. I'd really love to see that new Corvette of yours." Free whipped back. He smiled.

Free walked over to the driver's seat, but you stopped him.

"Nuh-uh, De La Hoya. You ain't driving nowhere. Buyer drives." You snapped. "To the passenger side with you, babe."

Free sighed and muttered a 'Fine' before walking to the passenger side.

"You're no fun." Free pouted tireldy as you drove along.

"Honey, last time you drove, you totaled my car. You're lucky I had it covered."

"Baby girl, you know that was an accident." Free defended.

"Yeah, a car accident." You retorted. The wind whipped your hair around as you drove. Free had his hand on top of yours on the stickshift.

"Let's go out to eat. Somewhere nice. I'll buy." Free stated, attempting to make up for the car crash.

"Alright."

🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

"Mmmmmm. That was delicious." You moaned.

"Glad you liked it." Free said. He opened the passenger side door and got in. You got in the opposite side, and started the car. Free put his hand behind your head and pushed your head closer to his.

"You're so pretty." He stated and kissed you. He pulled away.

"Let's go back to BC Sol." You said.

"No. I'm tired of Valt and Rantaro." Free stated boredly. He flashed a rare smile. "Let's go somewhere."

🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

You sped along the empty, remote, one-way street on a cliff. You screamed in exitment.

"Look! Over there! A drive-in theatre!" Free exclaimed.

"What is it tonight?" You asked.

"Grease." Free stated. "I love that one."

🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

"Whew! Fun night! That was awesome!" You exclaimed as you dropped Free off at BC Sol. "Love ya, baby." You got out to kiss him goodbye.

"I love you too."