fubuki sumie: heaven/hell

Oho

She's back at it again with the angst

Requested by: cottoncandyakira. Mood Song: Heaven/Hell (CHVRCHES)

He was cold, colder than ice. He was quiet, quieter than midnight whispers. Fubuki Sumie was never one to fall in love, much less with someone associated with Goushin Suou. But, then again, he had reached the point of no return. A little flirting, a small smirk and Fubuki couldn't get you out of his mind. You were a real fake, the girl who never showed anything. You were a pretty lie, and the truth was ugly. Your smiles were not real. Your lips wouldn't taste as sweet as Fubuki hoped. But, in a moment of weakness, Fubuki did it. He smashed his lips to yours with a force only passion could muster. His lips were so warm, hot with pent-up emotions. As he pulled away, Fubuki spoke.

"Have you ever thought that this could be beautiful?" Fubuki whispered. You nodded a little bit, breath falling on his lips.

"(Y/N)! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Suou yelled stomping towards you. He grabbed your arm and tugged at it harshly, jerking you away from Fubuki. Fubuki's face fell, just as yours did. "HE'S THE ENEMY, (Y/N). STOP FALLING IN LOVE, AND GROW UP. OPEN YOUR EYES, (Y/N). HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED."

You let out a long held in sob, tears rolling down your face.

"Listen, (Y/N)-" Suou started, suddenly switching back to his nice side.

"Let's just go."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

You stared at Fubuki from behind a window. Every time he felt you your stare, he turned around, only to find you staring at your lap instead. Suou would catch you, and gently plead for you to forget about him. You would look at Suou, eyes watering and broken. Suou would let a tear roll down his face, and bend over you hug you. He sobbed into your shoulder, letting out cracked apologies.

You stayed in your room, listening to sad playlists and writing depressing poetry. Fubuki trained until he was numb, launching Forneus until Shu demanded for him to stop. You were the first time someone had legitimately loved him. Of course, Fubuki poured out his feelings to Shu. Shu listened to hours upon hours of teenage angst. Suou was forced to listen to depressing music.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

A small knock on your window startled you. From the pitch black night, appeared a blond boy. You threw open the window and  stuck your head out.

"Fubuki?! What are you doing here?!" You almost yelled.

"Shh, quiet. Suou might hear you." Fubuki said playfully. "Let's go somewhere we can be together."

"Yeah."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Shu and Suou found you both, sitting on a bench in the park. Suou smiled a real smile.

"At least they're happy."