ruwei sun: holiday

Requested by percievingblossom

"Ruwei, you need to take a day off." You stated, stepping in front of him.

"I can't. I have people who depend on me. Also, who would pay for all the damages Zhaka causes?" Ruwei said bluntly.

"Oh, well. I got these two tickets to this awesome concert and... " You said, mocking sadness.

"A concert you say? I haven't been to one of those in forever." Ruwei said, contemplating whether or not to go.

"So, you'll take me!" You exclaimed

"Fine." Ruwei agreed.

"Great! Get packing. We'll be staying in a hotel." You said.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Ruwei, just show them your passport." You said, getting annoyed. Ruwei was taking forever to get his passport out. You eventually just reached into his back pocket and pulled the small booklet out. Ruwei was a strawberry. The security guard stamped the page and you handed Ruwei his passport.

"For being a martial arts tracher, you are awfully slow." You said. Ruwei blushed darker, if possible. "Out rental should be here soon."

"Oh, my God. Is that Ruwei Sun?!" You heard. Oh, God. Fangirls. You heard Ruwei sigh audibly. They practically jumped on him and a soon enough a large group had formed.

"Ugh, wait you guys. There's his girlfriend." One of them said, pointing to you. Two strawberries now. "Let's head out. Joshua doesn't have a girlfriend."

Silence. You two looked directly into each other's eyes.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?" Ruwei asked hopefully. You could only nod. He leaned in.... and you pulled away.

"As much as I like you, I'm not gonna contract all those fangirl germs." You said. Ruwei sighed tiredly.

"Fine." He said. "Wow, look. What a coincidence! The rental is here." Ruwei said.

"Awwww, is Ruwei upset?" You cooed. He crossed his arms and pouted.

"He's so cute!" You giggled.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Ruwei, if you want a kiss, then take a shower. I'm still not risking fangirl disease." You stated. Ruwei sighed again and took a towel and some extra clothes to the bathroom. A little while later the water shut off, and you guessed that he had left the shower.

"Can you braid my hair, (Y/N)?" You heard him ask.

"Yeah. Sure." Your hand traveled through his silky-smooth auburn tresses. Every once in a while, you fingertips would gently scratch his scalp, and he would sigh.

"Thank you." He said after you finished.

"Holy crud! It's 10:00 already! We need to sleep." You exclaimed.

Ruwei laid down on his bed, and motioned for you to lay there with him.

"Goodnight."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"How do you even like this?" Ruwei yelled.

"I'm sorry, what?! I can't hear you!" You said. Your thighs were on either side of his face, and he was carrying you on his shoulders. You screamed and cheered and recorded the singer. Ruwei is a little shit to his girlfriend. Let me tell you that. He ran is hands from your calves to your thighs and pinched them.

"Owwwww! Ruwei! That hurt!" You exclaimed. Ruwei smirked. To get back at him, you tugged on one of his bangs. He hissed in pain.

"Just let it go, Ruwei." You stated. He smiled.