Chapter 4; A Secret

(Lucy's POV)

"Hey, Lu-chan!" Levy came running towards us with Erza.

"Do you like our poster?" she held up a poster that looks usual.

"Of course!" I smiled.

"Thank you!" Erza and Levy smiled back in unison.

"Ohayo guys!" Wendy ran to us.

"Ohayo," we smiled back.

"Erza-san, are you going to run for student council?"

"Yeah!"

"Let's talk on the way to class," Levy said as we started walking towards class, I haven't seen Natsu yet.

(Natsu's POV)

"Ugggghh morning already?" I groaned as I woke up on a bench.

My school clothes were dirty, and when I rose up my shoulder started hurting.

"Ouch," I complained as I touched my shoulder.

I noticed a sack on my belly, and a note. I opened the sack, it was cash.

I looked at the note,'Thanks for doing that, Natsu. Here's your reward.' the note read.

"How can I go to school in dirty clothes like this?" I asked myself.
I thought for a moment, the only house I know was Lucy's house. I looked at my phone, I guess I'm going to school late.

~At Lucy's house~

I broke into the window, and I took a shower there, while my clothes were in her magical washing machine. The only towel in the bathroom was the one Lucy used last night, I figured because she has her scent all over it. But I had to use it.

I decided to look around her house a bit, and I found the poster. I glanced at the photo we took in the photo-booth.

That reminds me, I have to buy that camera. I got my clothes out of the laundry and dryed it carefully with my fire from my fists. I changed and ran out the window, going to buy a camera fast, using that money I earned last night.

Once I was at the store, I looked for the sack of money.

It was back at Lucy's house. Dammit! But good thing I still have enough savings. Ignoring the fact that the money was at Lucy's house, I ran to school.

(Lucy's POV)

I kept looking at my left, Natsu wasn't in his seat. Happy was going over the project again.

The door slammed open to find a tired Natsu.

"Sorry I'm late," Natsu panted as he sat down at his seat.

"Good timing, I was just going to check on you two." Happy smiled,"Got anything done?"

"Yes," we replied in unison.

"Great, now let's get going on how to make yummy fish!" The class moaned.

"Psst, Lucy," Natsu whispered to me. I looked at him, and he held out a silver camera,"I was late because I forgot to buy this."

"Good, can we interrupt this fish lesson and take some pictures?"

"Duh."

"Happy-sensei!" I interrupted.

"Yes, Lucy?"

"Can we take some pictures for our poster?"

"Sure, of what?"

"Everyone in this class, with their friends."

"Okay. Everyone, we will continue this fish lesson tomorrow. Now get with your friends and wait your turn to get your photo taken.