Chapter 26; A Mistake

(Lisanna's POV)

I started hanging out with Natsu the whole day. He's my best friend, we need to catch up. After school, we went to a really quiet place. We sat on a rock.

((They're at the Kissing Rock btw))

We looked at the horizon.

"Wow, that's really beautiful," I gazed.

"Yeah." He replied. We stared at the horizon.

"Hey, I'm really into this one book, but I only need a dollar. Can I borrow one?" I asked. Hey, I do what I want.

"Uh, yeah. Sure," he gave me his wallet. I opened it and something caught my eye.

A picture......a prom picture.

Is that.....Natsu and Lucy? And they're kissing?

For some reason, I felt something. I didn't think, so I just threw the picture out and got a dollar. I gave it back to him.

"You know, I think I like you," I just mumbled.

(Natsu's POV)

"Huh?" I turned to her, and she was leaning in towards me with her puckered lips.

I got off the rock,"Sorry, I don't like like you. We're just friends."

((FRIENDZONED BITCH! cx srry))

"Oh...." Is all Lisanna could say. Awkward silence started filling the area. "Can we go to my house? I bought you a gift but I left it at home."

"Uh. Yeah, sure." Natsu accepted.

~At Lisanna's House~

Lisanna closed the door as I went in. She facepalmed herself,"My bad. The gift was for Cana." she picked up a sake bottle,"You wanna sip?"

"No thanks," I replied and sat down on the couch,"But I can use some water."

Lisanna nodded and went into the kitchen. That's weird, Lisanna doesn't act like this. She probably changed while she was gone.

(Lucy's POV)

I shivered, breathing out cold smoke. I was walking around, trying to find a nearby motel. I stopped.

Wait. I know this place.

I went through the bushes, and found the Kissing Rock. I sighed, the view was exactly how it was when Natsu showed me this place.

I slapped myself,'Don't think about him!'

I placed my hand on the rock and looked at the view. Something glinted at the corner of my eye, and I turned my head. There was some kind of photo there. I was curious. I picked it up, and gasped.

No.....not this. It's......it's my prom picture....with Natsu. Why...is it here?

My eyes opened. Lisanna and Natsu were here. A single tear streamed down my eye as I dropped the photo.

(3rd person/Normal POV)

A shadow started floating to Lucy.

'There's the target. What do I do?' The shadow thought. "

Take over her body, then take her to me." The shadow's boss ordered.

The shadow sneaked up behind the crying Lucy. He could only take over half of her, since Lucy collapsed on her back.

"Uh.....boss?"

"Yes?"

"I think we have a problem."

"Wait until morning."

((I wanted Lucy to get exorcism but that's too far 🙅))

(Natsu's POV)

Whatever happened to me after I drank some water, I became sleepy. I slept on Lisanna's bed, and quickly passed out.

*•*In the morning*•*

My eyes opened. I'm in a different bed. I looked to my right, Lisanna was cuddling my arm.

No, no. This is all wrong. I shook her off my arm and ran out the door.

~At Lucy's House~

"Lucy?!" I yelled.

No response.

I quickly walked into Lucy's room. I opened the closet. It's all empty. No.....no she couldn't have... Why?

((CAUSE U FCKING PUSHED HER DAMMIT!))

I punched some steel from the bed, it hurted, but I didn't care. I walked up to the dresser, and picked up a photo of Lucy and me. This can't be happening.

She left me.

What's her reason?

I walked to the kitchen and noticed some food on the table. I didn't eat the food first, I grabbed the note.

"By the time you read this, I might be far away. Natsu, what you did to me in class shattered my heart. I don't know what to do right now. But all I know that I could just run away. Good luck on your jobs, and.....thank you for making last year the best year of my life. I'll miss you. ~Lucy Heartifila" a tear stained the paper.

I just remembered that I pushed her out of her seat. I slapped myself, why am I such a damn idiot? Lucy doesn't deserve this.

I think I should kill myself.

I looked at my phone, she's still in my contacts. I called her, no response. It went to voicemail.

"Lucy.....I'm sorry. I....I didn't mean to do that. I'm such a dick. I love you. Remember that when I suicid-"

"Beep" I couldn't leave anymore words. I placed my phone in my pocket.