Chapter 27; A Decision

(Lucy's POV)

Huh...? It was morning, and I was in a room. This doesn't look like a hotel, or a house. It felt like a hospital.

Why am I here?

I got off of the bed, and I noticed my foot was chained to the bed.

The hell?

I dragged the bed to the door. It's locked.

"Uhhh.......Hello?" I called out,"This must be a mistake. I shouldn't be here."

"Lucy Heartifila," I heard a voice behind me.

I turned, it was my shadow......with a face.

"What......what are you? Where am I?"

"I'm part of you now. The darkness, or a shadow. My boss wanted me to do this. He wants you to open Eclipse."

"Eclipse?!?"

"We tried to find every celestial student in each of the gifted schools. You have 10 zodiac keys, if I remember. There is also another mage we found. She has 2. Her name is Yukino," the shadow explained. I don't know how to feel about this right now.

(Natsu's POV)

I stood on top of the highest building in Magnolia. I can't believe I'm doing this. The people I know, that person I love, I'll won't forget them. I decided to leave a message for Lucy. I called her cell, which lead to voicemail.

"Lucy," I spoke,"Sayonara." I placed my phone in my pocket.

Time to jump.

I leaned down, spreading my arms. I felt the wind brushing up my body. Getting closer and closer to the ground, I closed my eyes.

"Lucy......I......love....you." I mumbled as I splatted on the ground, the world turning black.

(Lucy's POV)

The shadow removed my chains and showed me around the 'lair.'

"Where's this Yukino?" I asked.

"She's with the boss." The shadow replied.

"You look so much like Rogue!" I heard a girl voice.

"That's because I'm him from the future....." A guy voice said. We went into a room, and I think there were two people named Yukino and Future Rogue.

"Ah, there's Lucy Heartifila," the man with long hair smirked.

I was confused, is this the man who wants my magic?

He turned to me, as well as Yukino.

"I need both of you. You see, my dream was to be the dragon king. But I need dragons to rule first. Those dragons will come out of eclipse, and it can only be opened with the 12 zodiac keys," he held out his hand,"Will you join me?" I looked at Yukino, she was smiling. I think she accepted.

'What should I do?'

"I....."

((Sorry for short chap .-. But what do you think Lucy would do?))