Chapter 20; Graduation

*•*Time Skip; Last Day of school*•*

(Lucy's POV)

I rose from my bed. I rubbed my eyes, and something came up to me. It's the last day of school. I looked over at Natsu, who was being a cutie while sleeping. I grinned, and lightly kissed him on the forehead.

"Good morning Lucy," Natsu grinned.

"Good morning Natsu," I replied,"It's the last day of school, huh."

"Yeah...." Natsu rose up and kissed me,"Thank you for the best year of my life."

I giggled and blushed a bit,"You're welcome. But we should actually thank Happy. He made us partners on that project."

Natsu nodded,"We'll thank him later." Natsu pushed my hair back, pulling my head closer to his. Our lips met, and we started making out. We've continued, taking mini breaks for air.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" the alarm clock interrupted us. We pulled away, wiped our chins, and looked. Stupid alarm clock. I shifted to turn it off. I got up, and brushed my hair in front of the mirror. I heard Natsu's footsteps coming towards me. He hugged me from the back, lightly kissed my neck, and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Look how perfect you are." Natsu said in a low tone.

"Natsu......I love you so much.." I replied.

~At School~

We all sat in our seats. "Ohayo everyone!" Happy greeted.

"Ohayo Happy-sensei," the class greeted back.

"Since it's the last day, everyone can do whatever you'd like in the classroom, instead of one last fish lesson." Everyone cheered. Most went to their friends, but Natsu and I went to Happy.

"Happy..."

Happy turned to us,"Yes?"

I held Natsu's hand,"We wanted to say thank you, for making us partners for that project." Natsu smiled.

"Yeah, you were right about us." I added.

"You're welcome......I knew you two would hit it off." Happy smiled. We hugged Happy. Even though all we learned was fish facts, he was a good teacher.

~3 hours later~

(3rd person/Normal POV)

Every 4th-year student wore a red robe and a graduates' cap. They were all on the soccer field, that's where their graduation ceremony is being held.

"Welcome graduates!" The principle said with a mic. He made a long speech, but anybody doesn't have time fo dat.

After his speech, the principle called every student one-by-one, and whoever was called up got their certificate.

Once everyone got their certificate, everyone threw their caps up while red confetti flew through the air. Let's head to Natsu and Lucy, shall we? They're watching the graduates on the bleachers.

"Mmm....." Lucy mumbled as she was kissing Natsu. Oh....ok. We shouldn't interrupt them.

How about Jellal & Erza?

"I love you so much Jellal," Erza smiled, who was around Jellal's arms. They fell into a deep kiss. Seriously?

Okay, how about Gray and Juvia....hopefully they're up to something interesting-

"Gray-sama......" Juvia and Gray started kissing.

Omf- *facepalm* Can't a normal narrator narrate a normal moment?

Hopefully Gajeel and Levy are flirting instead of kissing.

Levy tried to go on her tippie-toes, trying to kiss Gajeel.

"Hmph." She pouted.

"Heh you can't reach-" Levy punched Gajeel in the stomach. Gajeel clutched his stomach, bending in head high enough for Levy's reach. Levy held his head and kissed him.

Geez. Okay. Now everyone is kissing their loved one. The hats fell to the ground, and everyone cheered while the couples were kissing.

ARE YOU SERIOUS! Well, you got what you wanted. A happy ending....for this chapter.

I tried to make this entertaining okay ;-;