Chapter 36; Wedding Time

(3rd person/Normal POV)

Lucy's eyes fluttered open as the room filled with a bright light. She yawned, and rose up from her bed.

"Good morning Nat-" Lucy turned her head back, and Natsu wasn't there. "Su?" Lucy finished her sentence. She got off of bed, and went into the kitchen.

"Good morning Lucy!" Natsu cheered as he hugged her.

"Ah.. Good morning," Lucy smiled as they broke the hug.

"Come on, let's eat," They both sat down, and a well-presented breakfast was on the table.

"Wooaah. Did you make this?" Lucy turned to Natsu.

"Nathan and I did," Natsu smiled.

"Aye!" Nathan smiled, his fist in the air. Lucy giggled and started eating.

"I can't wait to see the place ready and set up."

"Yeah."

"We'll see that beautiful purple, gold and white setting. Ugh, I just can't wait."

"Me too. It's just..... It seemed that it happened so fast. But it's a good thing, because it's with you," Natsu smirked.

"Natsu...." I blushed a bit, and lightly kissed him on the cheek because he was eating.

~An hour later~

Lucy stood in front of the mirror, dressed into her frilly white wedding gown. She had her hair done by Cancer, with purple & yellow roses in her hair.

Natsu was done changing as well, in a matching white tux. Still had his muffler as always.

He hugged her from the back,"Today's the day Lucy."

"Yeah." They gave each other a quick kiss, and headed to the wedding destination.

~At the wedding destination~

Natsu and Lucy arrived at their outdoor wedding. There was a white carpet through the aisle, with purple & gold stripes at the side. The arch was white with white fences behind it. Some purple & gold flowers made it colorful at the arch area. The seats were white with purple, gold, purple, gold ribbons in that order. It looked very beautiful.

"The wedding starts in 15 minutes. People should start arriving now." Lucy informed.

A car pulled up, and the bridesmaids and groomsmen came out of it. The bridesmaids were Levy, Erza, and Juvia. The groomsmen of course are Gajeel, Jellal, and Gray. The boys went to congratulate and greet Natsu, while the girls congratulated Lucy and fangirled.

~A few min later~

The wedding chime started, as everybody took their seats. Everybody the two knew was invited, except Lisanna. Hm. Even the author doesn't know why but she knows Natsu would do that.

Anyways, Natsu was the first one to walk down the aisle. Everyone clapped until he reached the arch.

Then the first pair of a groomsmen & a bridesmaid walked down the aisle, Levy and Gajeel. They had smiles on their faces.

Then came Jellal & Erza. The two pairs sat down. Juvia & Gray stood with Natsu, because Gray was the Best Man & Juvia was the Maid of Honor.

Then Wendy, the flower girl, walked down the aisle, spreading lilac flowers everywhere with a smile on her face.

Nathan, the ring bearer, flew slowly through the aisle. He giggled as he smiled.

The music was now louder as Lucy came walking down in her long, beautiful wedding dress. The crowed cheered. Yes, Lucy was very stunning. Nobody walked with her, though. The Maid of Honor took Lucy's bouquet of flowers. The priest announced some words, and everyone waited until the important part.

"Do you, Lucy Heartifila take Natsu Dragneel to be your lovely husband until eternity?"

"I do."

"And you, Natsu Dragneel take Lucy Heartifila to be your lovely wife until eternity?"

"I do."

"The two may state their vows."

Nathan handed his parents the rings, and it was Lucy's turn to go first.

"I vow to be by your side forever, even if things go down." Lucy smiled as she slid the ring on Natsu's ring finger.

"I vow to protect you always, even if things go down as well," Natsu smiled as he slid a ring on Lucy's ring finger.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced.

Natsu smirked as he pulled Lucy very close to him, wrapping both arms around her waist. Lucy held Natsu's cheek. Their lips touched. Everyone whistled and cheered as Nathan dumped a bunch of flowers everywhere with Happy. Lucy Heartifila- I mean, Lucy Dragneel and Natsu Dragneel were now happily married.