Chapter 31; I Forgive You

(Lucy's POV)

Natsu and I were walking home while I was holding Nathan in my arms. We were walking closer and closer, I could see a flying blue cat.

"Happy?" I grinned.

"Lucy. It's nice to see you again," Happy smiled back,"This must be the baby that everyone was talking about."

"Yeah. This is Nathan. Oh! Can you please watch him for a while? I need to talk to Natsu. Privately." Happy nodded and I let go of Nathan as he transformed into half-dragon. The two flew away, giving us some space.

"Natsu..... Can we talk inside?" I asked. Natsu seemed clueless, he nodded and went inside.

~Inside Lucy's old bedroom~

Natsu sat on the bed, and I started to hesitate. How should I say this? Hm....

"Natsu..... Even though you helped me, I'm still mad." I briefly stated.

"I'm sorry Luc-" Natsu responded, but I cut him off.

"Actually, I'm kinda really mad. You almost killed Nathan! Twice! Because I almost feel on my belly, which Nathan was being formed in......"

"Lucy, calm down-" Natsu got up.

"I can't calm down. You pushed me out of my seat because of Lisanna! Well I was a bit sad. Maybe because you and Lisanna were at the kissing rock..." I started rambling as I walked forward and back.

Natsu suddenly came up to me, he pulled my head closer to his, our lips met. My eyes widened.

They were so warm and soft.....

My favorite feeling in the world came back to me. It's like the red ribbon connected once again. I closed my eyes, I couldn't help but kiss him back. We pulled away, now our bodies were closer as ever.

"Lucy, I'm really, really sorry. Remember, I choose you. Over anybody. I love you."

"Shut up and kiss me you idiot," I smirked. Natsu returned it with a toothy smirk, we leaned in again. I slipped in my tongue into his mouth, meeting his tongue. Our tongues twirled. We've been doing that for like 4 minutes. Natsu and I pulled away, heavily breathing.

"I.... I forgive you, Natsu," I smiled after I caught my breath.

"I'm really an idiot," Natsu scratched his head.

"But you're my idiot," I grinned, blushing a bit. Natsu blushed a bit back, grinning.

~A few minutes later~

(3rd person/Normal POV)

Natsu, Nathan, and Happy were flying around.

Lucy was sitting on her front porch, staring at her phone.

'Should I call them?' Lucy thought.

She wanted to call her friends. She decided to do it, and it was on voicemail.

"Levy-chan.... I'm returning to Magnolia. I hope we can all meet sometime, I want to show you guys my child. He's really cute, and gifted. See you later." I ended the voicemail. I sent the same voicemail for everyone else.

I closed my phone and looked. Natsu, and Happy smiled at me. Natsu was carrying Nathan, my boys were happy. I smiled back.

((Gomen for short chapter 😅))