Chapter 12; 2nd Date

(Lucy's POV)

I changed into the new clothes that I bought a while ago. Natsu saw me and smirked,"Beautiful as always."

I blushed a bit and grinned. I walked up to him, & kissed him,"Thanks. And you're really sexy." Natsu grinned more, he held out his hand, and I took it.

*•*At a nearby cafe*•*

Natsu and I sat down, across from each other. We held our hands on the table. We smiled at each other.

"I love you," I mumbled.

"I love you too," He replied. Natsu held my cheek, and I touched it too. I leaned in, and he leaned in too. Next thing we knew, we were kissing. I kissed him back, and he kissed me back. It felt like heaven. We stayed like that, kissing each other.

"Ahem...." I heard a female voice. Natsu and I pulled away.

"What would you like?" she asked. Natsu and I looked at our menu.

"Ramen please," Natsu said.

"I would like some bento," I added.

"Okay," she took our menus and left.

"This is our 2nd date, right?" I asked, trying to make a conversation.

"Yeah. Normally people don't kiss on the first date. We almost did, though." Natsu replied.

"That was when we were just close friends," I grinned, and held Natsu's hand on the table,"But we're...in love now." Natsu smirked back.

"Here's your food," the waitress came back, and placed the food on our table,"And here's a drink for you two to share. It's on the house," she placed a drink between us. She left, and we started eating. I held out a piece of onigri, rice-ball, for Natsu to eat. Natsu ate it, and I smiled. He held out some ramen noodles, and I ate it.

*•*Outside the cafe*•*

Natsu and I finished, and he payed. We were outside the cafe, and I have no idea where we're going to next.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I wanted to go back home. To do some stuff." Natsu answered.

"Okay."

(3rd person/Normal POV)

Natsu and Lucy went home. They started making out on the bed.

'I really love Natsu. I do.' Lucy thought.

((Another short chapter ._.))

Gomen! I've been really busy.....that's why there's short chapters