Chapter 19; Gajeel's Confession

*•*Time Skip; Last month of school*•*

(Gajeel's POV)

I've always been thinking of confessing to Levy...... Does she even like me back? It's worth a try. It's almost the end of the year....and I remembered what Natsu will do if I don't confess. How the hell does he have my nudes anyways?

~Flashback~

Gajeel, Natsu, and Gray were underage drinking when they were sophomores. Apparently, they were all naked.
((Idk why 😂))

"Eyy~ Smile for the cammmreea~!" Natsu exclaimed with a phone in his hands. Gajeel looked, did some peace signs with his tongue out. "Oooh~ That's a nice photo...." Natsu turned to Gray, and took an off-guard picture of him.
"Now for meee~" Natsu took a selfie. ((Weird flashback ik 😂😂))

~End of flashback~

I scratched my hair, I can't believe that happened. I looked in the mirror in my apartment.

"How should I do this?" I talked to myself,"I guess I should just wing it." I looked at my watch, I guess I should do it this morning.

~At School~

I was waiting by the gates for Levy. It's been 10 minutes already. I whistled, I'm so bored. I finally looked up, and Levy was coming.

"Good morning Gajeel," Levy smiled, with a book in her hands. I smirked, Levy is just too cute. I bent over, and we were face-to-face.

"Go out with me," I grinned.

"Stop fooling around Gajeel!" Levy blushed a bit, pouting. I took her book, and held it in the air.

"Hey! Give it back Gajeel!" Levy jumped, trying to get her book back. I grinned, I couldn't say anything. All I could do is chuckle and think about her cuteness.

I went face-to-face with her again,"I'll say this one more time. Go out with me."

She stayed silent, blushing. "I'll take that as a-" I was interrupted. Levy gave me a peck on the lips. I froze, my raised hand fell.

"Yes," Levy smiled as she snatched the book from my hands. My face was red, and Levy walked to class, holding her book with a bright smile on her face.

(Levy's POV)

'What did I just do?' I started squealing in my head,'I'm Gajeel's girlfriend!!!'

Lucy, Erza, and Juvia walked up to me.

"Levy-chan, why are you so happy?" Lucy asked.

"I.....i...." I couldn't get any words out.

"You....?" Erza questioned.

"I'm Gajeel's girlfriend!" I spit out finally.

"Eeee!" My friends squealed. I'm finally not left-out anymore. I'm taken now.

"RRRRINNNNGGG" the bell went. We all went to class. I'm happy as ever.

~After School~

(Lucy's POV)

Wow. I can't believe nobody questioned my bandages. Maybe they understand...? I dunno. Natsu waited for me by the gates.

"Lucy, I want to show you a place."

I nodded,"Okay." Natsu took my hand. We arrived at a bunch of bushes. I was confused, where is Natsu taking me? Natsu pushed the bushes away, and we stepped in. There was a rock big enough for two people to sit on, and we could see the horizon.

I gazed at it,"Woah...."

"People call this place the 'Kissing Rock.'" Natsu explained.

"Oh." Natsu sat on the rock, and grinned at me. I smiled back and sat on his lap.

"Look at that sunset. It's beautiful as you," Natsu flirted.

I giggled,"And nothing is as sexy as you are." Natsu pulled me into a kiss. We were now making out, twirling our tongues. We pulled away for a break, taking deep breaths.

I blushed a bit and smiled,"I love you so much, Natsu."

"I love you more, Lucy." he replied. We joined our mouths again, and continued twirling our tongues.

((Sorry for short chap))