Chapter 35; My Fiancé

(Natsu's POV)

I pulled out the box, and opened it to make her see it. Lucy gasped, and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Will you marry me?" I grinned.

"......N-Natsu......." Lucy mumbled as she started to cry,"Yes! A million times yes!" I placed the ring on her right hand, and stood up. Lucy bear-hugged me.
"I......I.... I love you so much, Natsu," It seemed that Lucy couldn't speak.

"I love you too, Lucy," I smirked. We broke the hug, and fell into a kiss. After we pulled away, I wiped Lucy's tears. Lucy smiled, I smiled back.

"Back to racing, shall we?" I nodded, and we ran.

~Back At home~

(Lucy's POV)

"Lucy," Natsu smirked as he closed the bedroom door.

"What?" I turned to him as I laid on the bed, ready to fall asleep.

"Remember our deal? You lost." Natsu got into bed, but he laid on top of me. I totally forgot about that.

"Go ahead Natsu," I tilted my head. Natsu leaned in, sucking on my neck. It felt good. I moaned a bit, gripping on Natsu's shirt. He kept sucking on the same spot for a long time.

"Natsu.......uuuggghh..... Y-you can stop now."

Natsu pulled away for a second,"I know you like it Lucy." I blushed a bit. Natsu leaned in, kissing my lips. He stuck his tongue in, and we swirled. I felt Natsu's hand going up under my clothes and onto my boob.

I pulled away,"Natsu.... Don't get too frisky. I don't want to get pregnant before our wedding." He nodded, and he squished my breast a little. "Natsu. Stop...." I wrapped around his neck tighter. "Please." Natsu removed his grip, and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry. I was just messing with you," Natsu smirked, and layed down next to me.

(Just a mini lemon i guess 😏🌚💕)

*•*A month later*•*

(3rd person/Normal POV)

Lucy was planning the wedding, while Natsu went on jobs to get the money. Nathan was just being Nathan.

It was a normal, but busy Thursday night. The door of Lucy's house opened.

"Welcome home Natsu," Lucy smiled as they gave each other a quick kiss.

"Thank you. Our wedding is just right on the corner, huh."

"Yeah. Time went through so fast."

((Two more chapters left for this fanfiction ;-; BUUTTT the last chapter will be a lemon so get ready. 😏))