Chapter 5; A Fun Night

*•*At the arcade*•*

(Natsu's POV)

We entered the arcade, just in time before they close the entrance.

"Ooh, they have Tekken here?" Lucy wondered out loud as we passed by an arcade game.

"Wanna play?"

"Yeah, it's been a long time since I played." Lucy sat down, in front of the game, while I sat next to her and put in a coin. The game started, and Lucy picked a girl character, of course. I decided to pick the kangaroo, for fun.

"Seriously, a kangaroo?" Lucy giggled.

"Yeah, I bet my character can beat yours," I taunted.

"You're on," Lucy smirked. It was time to play, and I spammed random buttons. The kangaroo was beating that girl's ass.

"No fair! You're spamming the buttons!" Lucy was playing perfectly fine, no slamming the buttons.

"These buttons were meant to be pushed," I retorted as I was paying attention to the game. I was beating her.

"Ugh! A stupid perv just ripped off my top! Don't look okay?" Lucy exclaimed

"Wha-" I looked at Lucy, stopped mashing the buttons. She was lying.

"Gotcha!" Lucy smirked as she started beating me up in the game.

"H-hey! Cheater!" I looked back at the game, and she defeated me.

"You should see the look on your face!" Lucy laughed.

"I gotta admit, that was a little funny," I chuckled a bit.

"Let's go play something else, but I won this one."

"Okay, fine." We both got up and walked around the arcade, trying to find another game to play. We saw two people at a dance game.

"Dance Dance Revolution," I read the title of the game,"Wanna play that?"

"Sure, but I'll beat you."

"Bring it on." The two players before us were finished, and we were next. Both of us stepped on the dance platform. "You can pick the song," I told Lucy.

(Lucy's POV)

"Okay.....I'll pick this one," I tapped a song on the screen. The song started playing, and the arrows where coming up. We followed the arrows and stepped on it on the platform. I guess we were pretty good at dancing.

"I think I'm beating you."

"No way." I replied. At one point, we had to criss-cross and spin. Guess I couldn't spin for a long time, because I tripped.

"Lucy!" Natsu quickly reacted and caught me. I was in his arms......it felt awkward, but I also felt the warmth.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Y-yeah.....I'm fine." I blushed. Natsu helped me up, and it we were silent again.

"It looks like I won that," Natsu smirked.

"Yeah, but I'll beat you in another game," I smirked back. We started playing other games.

~An hour later~

"We gained so much tickets!" Natsu cheered.

"Heh, yeah. Should we get a prize now?"

"Yay!" Natsu grabbed my hand and zoomed through everyone to get to the prize booth.

'He's so childish.......that's really cute.'

"What would you like to get?" The man who operated the prize booth said.