Chapter 8 A Little Hint

(3rd person/Normal POV)

Jellal was introduced to Happy's class, and sat next to Erza, which used to be Lisanna's seat. Natsu and Lucy were doing their usual things, and Natsu never found the right time to confess.

*•*Time Skip; A few weeks later*•*

(Lucy's POV)

"Prom will begin tomorrow, which is Friday," Principle Makarov announced on the loudspeakers. Everyone cheered, this is probably everyone's favorite time of year. "Now get back to learning, brats!" Principle signed out, and he stopped speaking on the loudspeakers.

Happy was in a cheery mood,"Did you hear that everyone? Prom's tomorrow! I've set up the site to vote nominees for Prom King and Prom Queen! Here are the nominees......" Happy turned to the board.

"For Prom Queen, Yui Furakui; Class 1-A, Nagisa Yuuki; Class 2-C, and Lucy Heartifila; Class 3-B" Happy announced.

"Ehh?!? I'm nominated?!" I exclaimed.

"I'm voting for Lucy!"

"Yeah!" I heard my classmates murmur.

Levy-chan winked at me,"Don't worry Lu-chan, I know you'll win!"

"For Prom King, Rin Kazumi; Class 1-F, Tadase Sachico; Class 2-A, and Natsu Dragneel; Class 3-B." Happy continued.

'Natsu's nominated too!'

I looked over at Natsu,"You'll win for sure."

"Thanks, same thing for you," Natsu grinned back. I blushed a bit and smiled back.

"RRRRIINNNGGG!" The bell went, and everyone got out of their seats.

Levy and Erza caught up to me,"Lu-chan! We have to go shopping later!"

I giggled,"Of course, who wouldn't?" Erza nodded, and a voice boomed behind us,"Erza, can you please take me to Class 5-A?" We turned around and it was Jellal.

"Ah, you still don't remember the way," Erza smirked. We smiled at her, she was the only one who has a boyfriend in our trio.
"See ya guys later," Erza waved as she walked away with Jellal.

~After school~

((I forgot Wendy was in this cx Gomen))

Wendy came along with us, because she needs a new dress too. We entered the store, and gazed at all the dresses.

"Everything's beautiful....how to choose?"

"I dunno. Let's all look for our own dresses, and we'll meet in front of the dressing rooms." Everyone nodded and we all separated. I looked around, and what caught my attention is a pink, frilly dress. I gazed at it, it looked like something Mom would wear. I decided to take that dress, it was really pretty too. It shows my back, and there's a cute bow around my waist. What should it match with? I looked around, and I see a pink bracelet, it matches.

'This dress would look really good with a up-do,' I thought as I picked up a pink band to tie my hair up, and went to get some silver high heels.

"Lu-chan, do you think this looks good?" I heard Levy behind me, I turned around, and she was holding a orange dress.

'Levy always gets orange clothes.....But they're cute.'
The dress has spaghetti-straps, at the waist line has a white bow, and the bottom went up to her knees,"Yeah, it's very adorable," I smiled,"You should get white heels to match."

Levy smiled brightly,"Thank you Lu-chan!" she went to go get some accessories. I guess I'm all done, so I checked on Erza.

"Lucy, I'm glad you're here! Do you think this looks good..?" Erza held up a red dress, it was strapless, kinda like a tube-top, and the bottom was made of soft silk.