Talkin' Drunk

1 WEEK LATER/ READER'S P.O.V-

"(f/n)!", I heard a voice calling out to me from behind. I turned around to see a happy Bryan running towards me. 

"Hello Mr. Dechart", I greeted him formally and his face fell a little when he heard 'Mr. Dechart'. I heart ached when his face fell like that. I don't want to be formal and distant with him, but I know I don't have much choice. 

"I thought I told you to just call me 'Bryan'", he said with a pout. "Sorry, I'll keep that in mind next time I address you", I said with a plain tone and blank expression. "Lighten up won't you? I'm going to take you to dinner now!", he cheers. 

"What?", my eyes slightly widen and I slowly started to panic on the inside. We are currently in the studio and Bryan had a long day doing shootings and I was walking around the building like any guards here in this building. 

"Yeah, let's get going", he started to walk away and I had no choice but to follow him. 

BRYAN'S P.O.V-

We got to my car pretty fast and I hopped in and took the wheels instead of (f/n). I started the engine and the ride was pretty quiet since she doesn't really talk much.

I don't mind the silence, but it does get a little tense up in the air sometimes. She's been my bodyguard about a week and couple of days. Even though she works with me, she still doesn't really communicate with me which kind of sucks. 

I'm not sure why she doesn't talk, maybe that's just the way she is, but it would be nice if would open up a little to me. I don't expect a full on life story, just something simple and what she likes and dislikes, stuff like that.

Yet, she doesn't share a word. How nice.

AT THE RESTAURANT

The place is called 'Vertical Wine Bar' which is half restaurant like and half bar like. They mostly serve wine like the name of this place says and it's half casual and half fancy place. 

I rememeber I came here with my family one time and we had a blast for sure. My heart slightly ached because it's been a while since I have last seen them. 

The ache quickly faded away when I turned my attention towards (f/n). She seemed slightly nervous which looked at little cute. 'Wait...what?'

I shook my head in shock and surprise from my sudden thought. "Is something wrong Mr- I mean Bryan?", she quickly corrects herself and calls me by my name for the first time since forever. 

A small smile creeped up to my face since I was overjoyed that she finally called me by my name casually instead of formally. 

"Yes, I'm fine. Is there anything you like to order?", I asked her as she stared at the menu. "I suppose I can eat anything in this menu. Can you order for me? I'm not very good at picking my food", she said slightly shyly. 

I happily nodded and ordered us some food as well as some wine. I don't drink often, but once in a while I would drink anything and right now I'm in the mood to drink wine. 

20 MINUTES LATER

After two cups of drinking wine, (f/n) already got drunk. I guess she can't handle alcohol very well. I suppose it's my fault for not asking first-hand if she could drink or not. 

Her face was flushed red and she smiles time to time like an idiot. Her eyes were droopy and her movements and words were sloppy and slow. 

"You know, I hate you", she slurred. I stared at her dumbfounded and I kept thinking about what to do with a drunk (f/n). "I have to protect you...and stay quiet", she grumbles and pouts at me. 

I raised an eyebrow at her and questioned back. "I never said you had to be quiet. Who told you to do so?", I asked and waited for her to answer as she made small movements going back and forth since she can't hold herself properly. 

"If I talk, your going to find out", she said and poured some wine into her glass cup. I wanted to take away the wine bottle, but I know that would get me nowhere. 

"Find out what?", I asked, suddenly curious what she has to say. I read somewhere that drunk people are the most honest people or at least at their most honest stage. "About me", she said and starts to drink her wine. 

"What about you? Is there something you don't want me to know about you?", I asked from pure curiosity. "Yeah, it's the fact that I'm not the person you believe me to be", she said and placed her cup down. 

Still intrigued, I asked her another question. "Then what kind of person are you?" She didn't answer for a bit and then she turned to me with a serious face which made me flinch a little. 

"I'm a lier and a coward who can't face their own fears", she said with a straight face but somehow her voice was saying something else. It almost sounded sad. 

She turns her attention away from me and stared at her glass. I didn't respond because I didn't know if she was actually telling the truth or not. "I want to go home", I heard her whisper. Tears were slowly appearing around her eyes and they slowly fell from her eyes. 

My eyes widen from surprise when she suddenly started to cry. At that point I took her to my car since I wanted to avoid a scene in the restaurant. I also didn't want people to think I made her cry. 

When we got in, she immediatly passed out and I was stuck debating where I should take her. I originally planned on booking a room at a hotel for her to rest, but I thought that she might not like the idea so I just went to my place and placed her on the couch. 

(y/n) wasn't around so I assumed she was in the forest again, probably with a pack or other wolves, something like that. She does that often since she is a wild animal at heart and no one can change that no matter how hard you try. 

I one day fear she would just run off into the forest and never return again, leaving me alone in this house with no company or comfort around. 

I shook the feeling off and went to go take a shower and head to bed. 

THE NEXT MORNING/ READER'S P.O.V- 

I woke up and the first thing that hits me is a wave of pain in my head. I groaned as I tried to get up, not aware that I was in my human form in daylight in Bryan's house. 

It took me awhile for me to gain my focus and little by little, memories of last night starts to crash into my head. 'I can't believe I got drunk after two glasses of wine!'

I was in disbelief with myself since I thought I could handle more than that. At least I didn't expose myself or I would have jumped off a building by now. 

I checked the clock and it was already nine. Bryan has a day off today so I'm lucky he won't be waking up any time sooner. 

I shifted back to my wolf form and quickly hid my clothes so I don't expose myself. That's a no no. 

Once I was done, I walked into Bryan's room and quietly and gently made my way on his bed and laid down next to him. I felt him stir and I was afraid I woke him up, but he just moved his arm and wrapped it around me. 

He pulled me closer to him and I just snuggled, enjoying the warmth from his body and the steady heartbeat I hear that's slowly making me fall asleep. 

But something has been off with me these days. I keep having these weird feeling towards Bryan. Like butterflies in my stomach and my heart would sometimes beat faster when he's near. I feel much more connected with him then I have ever did before in the past. 

I wonder what I'm feeling.

To be continued~