A/N Im sorry

*sighs* I hate doing these author notes because I feel like I'm letting my precious readers down T^T

But I have some news to share with all of you which I feel its necessary to do.

Lately I've been really depressed and I've been in this cycle of never ending pain that my family made for me.

I'm half Korean and half Chinese and my step mom is full Korean and doesn't speak english at all so I've been pressured to learn Korean. The two of us haven't been on the best terms for 2 years and has been progressively getting worse every day.

She doesn't like me and the feeling is mutual. However learning Korean has been a constant pressure to the point where my computer gets taken away and possibly my phone as well which I find it unfair because she and I don't even talk. I rarely see her as well.

I know enough Korean to say the basic needs so to learn further than that is annoying and stupid for me. I'm already taking lessons and I'm learning Korean for MY benefit, not her's.

Not only does this whole learning Korean thing has been throwing me off but everytime I do have the chance to see her, all she does is yell at me for every little thing that happens in the house and I'm constantly being blamed at.

So because of this, I am putting a hiatus for this book and my other book. I'm sorry for suddenly popping out of nowhere after staying silent for a while but I kept thinking about it and so it's only fair to explain what's been going on.

I'm hoping things will at least improve and I'll survive through this.

But until then, I'll see you guys as soon as possible and once again, I'm sorry.