Alone

1 MONTH LATER/ BRYAN'S P.O.V-

It's been a month and she still hasn't returned yet. 

I guess that would be my fault. I told her to stay away from me and that's what she's doing. It doesn't help that I wasn't very understanding when she told me that she was afraid. Afraid of rejection from me. 

Rejection is scary, I should know since I had first-hand experience. As an actor, there will always be chances of rejection each time you audition for your role.

I didn't mean to hurt her in any way. I suppose it was because I felt so betrayed that I felt the need to be cruel right then and there. 

Not only that, but I haven't realized how much I actually depended on her to make me smile or even feel joy when I'm down. 

Guilt washes over me while I lay on my bed alone, feeling empty and sad. I shouldn't have reacted like that, it only hurt her and that was not my intention. 

Every time, I would wait for the door to ring or something scratching my window in hopes of (y/n) coming back. When I come back from home, I always expect to see her happy self, making me smile in the process. 

Of course, I no longer have a bodyguard since (y/n) was (f/n). My manager asked if I wanted a new one, but I declined his offer. 

There's no way I could ever get a new bodyguard or even a new pet. I don't know why but for some reason I have this weird connection with her and it hurts every time she's not here with me. 

I don't quite know what kind of connection or feeling I feel towards her, but it's something that's for sure. 

I sighed, wishing she was here by my side but of course the world can't be that nice to me. 

As time went by, my thoughts worsen and my fear crept into my heart, the fear of losing her forever because of me. 

I shook my head and decided to head outside for some fresh air. All these dark thoughts and terrible pains in my heart are not healthy for any man or woman out of this world.

When I got outside, I saw a grey wolf for a second until it vanished into the bushes. Every since (y/n), there are other wolves protecting me from those weird monsters they call 'Nightmares'.

I still don't understand how I attract these things to me, but they told me that one day I'll learn when the time is right. I wish that time was now. 

It was getting dark, but I didn't care as I just sat on the soft grass, gazing at the sky that was turning orange-pink color. It's a very beautiful sight and not something I often see since I don't sit out here regularly and gaze that the pretty sky. I'm normally at work so I barely see the world as it is.

'I wonder if she's looking at the sky too'  

READER'S P.O.V-

I stared into the sky as I lay on the soft grass below me. The scenery was beautiful and I couldn't ask for a better view than this. I was currently alone since I decided to go to the meadow where I'll be able to relax after a hard day of training. 

Being able to wield the major forms are a lot harder than it seems. You have to completely harmonize with the form and have a deep connection with it. 

I sighed just thinking about trying to use one of the major forms. I could barely control my minor ones, I doubt I could do well with my major ones. 

I suddenly thought about Bryan and my heart lurched in pain. Guilt and pain lies heavily in my heart to the point where I'm surprised I could still breathe. 

There was no way I could ever go back to him right now. I'm still having trouble about him having as my mate, I mean, how in the world do you expect me to explain to him about mate things?

I shivered at the thought of me ever explaining something as complex as that. I would have to deal with that when the time comes I guess. 

I shook my head and forced myself to stop thinking about it and just relax, although that was difficult thanks to Bryan being in my head constantly. 

I miss him, but I can't go to him. Not now at least. There are still problems I have to deal with myself, but also something that will soon involve Bryan himself.

None of us know what kind of problem will arise, but the fact that the rank 10 Nightmare came all the way here to the east just to find Bryan and me, it is concerning, to say the least. 

I yawned, tired of always thinking about the future and what I have to do next to improve myself. 

I looked at the sky one more time until I decided to go back to my pack. Feeling this hollowness and dull pain in my chest. What was that feeling called again? 

Ah, that's right, they call this loneliness. I feel alone and I am alone. 

To be continued~

A/N: So sorry for such a short chapter today. I wanted to write more, but I'm really tired because I went to the waterpark since my family couldn't go yesterday.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter and I shall see yall in the next chapter! ^.^/