Say What Now?

BRYAN'S P.O.V-

"I'm sorry but I think something is wrong with my ear drums", I shook my head in disbelief and stared at her blankly, not wanting to show my shock to her. "Did I just hear that correctly?"

She sighs and looks at me solemnly. "Yes Bryan, you did hear me correctly", she said in a tired voice. My face immediately darkened. I cannot believe she agreed to this!

"Why?!", I hollered out to her and she kept her gaze at the ground. "Also, how in the world are we supposed to bring him back? Didn't your kill that guy?", I started to bombarded her with questions.

"Yes I did but in order to bring him back, we have to 'reset' his life", she explains. "What do you mean 'reset' his life?", I narrowed my eyes at her as she sighs. "It means I have agreed to give birth to Pandora and raise him right."

You have got to be kidding me. "I'm sorry...WHAT?!", I felt my anger rise as my blood began to boil. "I am not about to raise a child who fucking killed you!", I yelled angrily at her.

Her face contorted into anger and shouted back. "I didn't really have much choice either way! It was to stay dead or come back with Pandora", she clenched her jaws tight. I glared at her and if looks could kill, I think she would have been dead for the second time.

"I cannot watch you die by his hands again! And you know what? Let's say I agreed to this ridiculous deal, what makes you say he won't turn against us and kill, not only you, but all of us this time? How will we know he won't remember his time when he was evil?", I said harshly and she slightly flinched but regain her composure.

"I never said that he might not turn against us and for your information, I asked the goddess if he would remember. Although her answer was a yes, that doesn't mean I don't know the god damn risks!", she yelled at me and I continued to grow more and more angry.

"This is suicide! Raise him for what? Another chance for him to kill us-?", I was cut off by her yelling. "It's not his fault that he became the way he did!", her piercing glares kept me silent.

"How would you feel if you were abandoned by someone who was important to you? Having the weight of two completely different species who despise each other and have to bring peace between them?", she jabbed her finger at my chest as she speaks. I continued to remain silent, suddenly feeling guilty.

"That's right! You won't know how it feels because you lived your entire life feeling at ease! You won't know his struggles nor mine! You're just a human who lives a normal fucking life! So what if Pandora made me sacrifice myself? I chose to do that myself! Not you, my dad, or even him! I'm giving him a second chance and raise him right! I will NOT make the god damn same mistake as her fucking highness herself!", this was the first time I have ever seen her so angry.

Even though she may have slightly crossed the line, she was right in the most brutal way. If someone else were to say that, I would have punched them but it's because it's (y/n) that I understood where she was coming from. She lived with me all my life and to say that she doesn't know what she was saying would be a complete lie.

"I-...I'm sorry", that was all I could think of. "Damn right you should be", she hissed and huffed then sighed, her anger dispersing. "Look, I get that it's not easy to accept this but it doesn't give you the right to judge him", she said more calmly. (Y/n) looks at me with sad eyes and I only simply sighed. "I know and you're right. I don't know what he went through nor understand his pain. If giving him a second chance will fix his mistakes then I suppose it's worth the shot", I gave her a small smile and she returned one as well.

"Thank you for understanding but next time, let's not get me so pissed off, yeah?", she wraps her arms around me tightly as she buries her face against my chest. I let out a small chuckle and returned the hug. "Agreed. You're scary when you're mad", I admitted.

I swear I could feel this woman's smile. But I suddenly remembered how we're going to bring him back. "Uh...not to sound so blunt or anything but is there a time limit of when we're going to have to do sex?", I said nervously and she started to burst out of laughter.

"Dear lord no! We can save that for later when we feel ready", she smirks and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god because I am not about to have a kid without marrying you."

A/N: Hello everybody! Yes I'm still alive! :D

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry for being it so short. I'm also sorry if there is a lot of grammar mistake so please point it out of there is any and I will go ahead and fix it whenever I can :)

My new book somehow have ranks and I see that no one hasn't even read it yet 😂😭
Maybe a glitch or people are reading it and I can't see it lol.

Anyways, see yall later!