1. The Beginning Of The End

Hey guys, this is Jessica. I am writing my first ever fanfiction about one direction. i kept thinking 'who should i base it on'. There are 5 boys, so it's hard. one of my friends loves harry, the other loves zayn, another loves liam, another one loves louis and another one loves niall and i love niall. so, I based it on niall. I had to edit this so many times due to shortness and i thought it was a bit boring. There will be drama in the next chapter, i promise. Also, please vote and comment :)

Niall P.O.V

This is it. I can't believe it's come to this. I'm officially ending it with Denise. After three years of being together, going through it all in school, Rosie told me that she cheated on me almost two months ago. Two months ago. I can't believe it. She's my first love, and now she's my first heartbreak. She may as well rip my heart out of my chest and stomp on it all day long.

When we first met, I wanted to become a person like her, but it turns out that our relationship was based on lies. All lies.I never want to be in a relationship like that again. But I know that everyone has a secret and they have to lie to protect it. But that was so low for her to do that to me. But despite it all, I still wanted to be with her. Because you always want to forgive your first love.

I was meeting up with her at the park to make it officially over between us. I was thinking to myself does she even care anymore? Does she not love me? But then again, if she really loved me, she wouldn't have cheated one me in the first place. I was sitting on the bench next to my box of her things that I kept at my place. I had polaroid photos of her, a pair of her underwear, her lip gloss, it was all to much to keep, even for memories. I was playing with the infinity promise ring she gave me after we did it for the first time. The ring was engraved Niall + Denise. August 21st 2011, 7:23PM, the exact time we did it. She desereves to keep it and see what she did to me. I regret that night so much. Even though I was too drunk to even remember, I regret it. She told me we did it, she even had it on video tape. I know it sounds bad, but she was drunk too and we didn't plan on having it on tape. I haven't even watched it yet.

I saw her walking through the park, carrying a brown cardboard box in his hands. Of course today she had to take extra time to look really hot today. Why was she torturing me? I want to smash her face on the concrete floor. She was wearing a loose, green top with long sleeves and tight blue jeans with heels. I stood up and she put the box down next to her feet. She gave me an awakward hug. I was a bit lenient and trying to pull back, but I still put my arms around her. This will be our final hug as a couple. She brought her lips to my ear and whispered, "Hi,". It seems like forever since we talked. I was going to miss those hugs, even though they were filled with lies.

"How are you?" she asked me in a whisper. Denise then pulled away from our awkward little hug and looked at me in the eyes. Her eyes are like dagers, they are going to kill me. I felt like crying, but she wasn't worth my tears anymore. "I'm okay. How is...Richard?" I asked, looking directly at the lake. The guy she cheated on me with is now her new man. She's already moved on. She doesn't give a shit about you anymore, Niall. Get that in your head, I thought. "He's great. He's at my place right now,"

"Great. I'm glad that you found your soulmate," No, I'm really not you frigid bitch.

"Niall, you'll know that I'll always have feelings for you,"

The 'always' always makes everything worse. It's true. If she had feelings, she would've said, 'I have feelings for you.' But she didn't. And that's fine, but it still hurts.

"If it weren't for that 'always' and you also added an apology, I would've forgiven you right now," I truthfully said. Now Denise looked guilty and like she was about to cry. Oh dear god.