28. Sleepover

June 25th

Nikki P.O.V

It started out as an amazing night, me and Rosie were having a laugh and a great girly night in, and then it went down the wrong road. How did it all turn out like this? Let's go back to where it all started, I think the day began at the supermarket...

Earlier Today...

Tonight, me and Rosie are going to have a girly night in. The boys come home in a week, and we want to have a nice feminine talk before we get the male dominants in the house, parading us all the time. Ever since I was 14, I loved having girlfriends come over and having a sleepover. It's always fun painting out toes, playing games and doing our hair. Tonight, we are going all out.

Right now, Rosie and I are out at the store, buying food for our night in. I really want to do what i did when I was in high school with my besties. We would always buy raw m&m cookie dough, twix bars, nutella, gummi worms, waffles and licorice and just eat everything while watching Dirty Dancing, Mean Girls and Legally Blonde. But I guess since there have been so many more chick flicks come out within the past 6 years, we'll have more options. Like, John Tucker Must Die. Yeah, that's a great movie.

I am in the confectionary aisle, while Rosie is in the milk section searching for chocolate milk. I am trying to search for the gummi worms. Okay, marshmallows, jelly beans, peanut clusters, jawbreakers, skittles and...gummi bears! As I tried to reach for the last packet, I heard a sort of whispered, annoying and squealing voice saying, "OH, MY, GOD! It's Rosie Tomkins!" I then looked up and saw two teenage girls with what I assume is their mum. Yay, fans. I always like seeing people who know who I am. But, I decided something last week. You see, I hear all this stuff on twitter about Rosie, all these comments saying that she's famous for more than being Niall's friend and girls called her their inspiration. From all that she's done in the past, she actually is an inspiration and a great role model. She's donated clothes to charity, volunteered at animal shelters, one time, she gave a homless girl a lobster dinner. Fucking lobster. She's done all this amazing stuff and a lot of young girls look up to her. Since she's become 'Savannah', I want to continue making her an inspiration and not make her seem like a slut. Since then, I donated some of my clothes to charity, I visited children in the hospital and I did a speech at a convention centre. I tweeted where I was and told Directioners to come. I then made a speech about following your dreams, making a difference and never backing down. I decided to do this speech because of the loss of my baby and losing someone important to me. I also did it because of my self-harm, even though I have't told anyone, it gave me inspiration for my speech. And I feel like a better person from that.

I greeted the girls and gave them a hug. they both seemed shaky. Aww. They are so adorable. It's weird to think that people have this kind of reaction when they meet me. I've obviously never had that reaction before all this, but it's insane. "I can't believe you know Niall Horan,"

"Yeah, I've known him since I was 15,"

"You are so lucky. Could you please tell us something about him that no one knows?"

Oh crap. I know Niall, but not that well. I have to try and think of something that either Niall or Rosie told me. Think Nikki, think!

Uh....

Oh! I've got it. Rosie told me that Niall took her to the prom. I'll use that.

"Well, just before he went on X-Factor, nobody had asked me to my last prom and he asked me if I wanted to go with him. I said yes,"

 "Aww, that is so adorable. He seems like such a gentleman,"

I wish I knew him years ago. I would've fallen for him. Definitley.