23. I Can't Do It Anymore

This chapter is a sort of 'fill in the blanks' chapter as I like to call it. It's between the normal chapters and the drama chapters. I also wanted to add some more back history. Enjoy. the next chapter will be dramatic. I promise. Oh yeah, cute pic of Tom Daley on the side. The best thing about Tom Daley is that he's Tom Daley.

Niall P.O.V

Me and Savannah decided to walk back home since that rain stopped. I still can't help feel like she had something important to say. But, if she'll tell me when she wants to. I'm not going to pressure her. As we were walking, I realized something important; she's never talked about her childhood. If Rosie didn't mention her, where did she go to school.

"How come I never met you before?"

"What do you mean?" She asked me, casualy.

"If you and Rose are the same age, why didn't you go to our school?"

Rosie P.O.V

Shit, I never though of that. This whole time, it never occured to me that Savannah never went to my school. And it's such an important factor to why 'me' and Niall never met. I have to think of something. And quick. I have to make it up as I go along.

"Well you see, when me, Rosie and our auntie moved to Mullingar, we both applied for the same school. Unfortunately, they gave the final spot to Rosie. I applied for other schools I the distrcict, but they were all full for the next three years. The only school that would accept me was St. Josephs in Meath where my uncle lives. I filled the last spot at St. Joseph's so Rosie and I couldn't go to the same school for the rest of high school. I had to say goodbye to them. I didn't speak to her till February last year, then we lived together for a month. During that time, I got engaged and at the end of March and I moved to Australia,"

I know that this will make me a more terrible person, but that was a pretty good lie. I mean, I would believe it.

Dear Lord, what am I doing? I'm ranking lies. What kind of person have i turned into? I've never lied to Niall and now I'm doing it on a daily basis. When we get home, I'm telling him the truth. No excuses. It has to be done. It has to.

"I think my school should've accepted you. You would've been an amazing student,"

"I was alright. I got...alright grades,"

"You had sex in high school, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah," I lied and had great friends. But I always missed my sister,"

"Why didn't you visit her?"

"It's complicated,"

Luckily, we arrived back home. We continued to share stories as we walked through the lobby, up the elevator and to the door. I invited him in. "Hi, Ninja. How's my little boy today?" I then picked up and Ninja and started playing with him. Ah, he is the sweetest puppy in the world.  "Do you wanna have a shower?" I asked him.

"Uh, sure. Maybe you and I could save some water?" He said as he strolled towards me.

God he sounds so sexy being sexy. His fingers were playing with my hair. Ugh, it drives me crazy.

"Hm, that does sound tempting," I said, looking up at him. "But first I need to tell you something,"

"I do too. You go first,"

"Okay,"

I put Ninja on the floor and then walked over to the couch and sat down. Niall followed me and sat next to me. I crossed my legs and turned around to look directly at him.