6. All Night Long

So sorry that I kept adding over the past few days. I skipped the details of Nikki staying, but I kept the party. In case you don't remember all the details, re-read the story for it to make sense. i had to re-read it again. There is more drama to come. I didn't all the details of Nikki's stay, I thought it wouldn't be important. Please tell me if my story is good or bad and what changes I should do. I'm open for suggestions. enjoy! COMMENT! VOTE! :)

Nikki P.O.V

I woke up in a strange room. But then I remembered what happened yesterday. It started with me arriving in London, hoping to get away from all my drama that I left back at home and then it ended with the Niall Horan! I was in bed and pelaying in my brain what happened last night...

*Flashback*

I was kissing Niall. It felt so special and right. But it was more than that, I felt fireworks. It was like a big bang. I finally realised what happened and I broke off the kiss. I looked into his eyes, they were so perfect. He leaned in again to kiss me but I backed away and stood up. "I'm sorry. I can't," I whispered to him. "I want to, but I can't." I really couldn't. Rosie cares about him more than I do. just because I felt fireworks while kissing him, it doesn't give me a right to do that to her. Niall then stood up and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry, Savannah," he whispered into my ear. I broke off the hug and began to walk upstairs. I was halfway up and then I turned around and went back towards Niall. "Don't tell anyone what happened. Especially Rosie," I whispered. Niall nodded and responded to me, "I promise," I gave him a light peck on the lips and went to my room. God, I wanted him so much. It took all my power not to go back down there and kiss him again. I then drifted off to sleep.

Now

I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom. I had a really quick, hot shower, i do love my hot showers very much. I decided to get dressed into this. [click external link on side---->]

I pulled out my a huge make up kit which I got when i was 15 and applied makeup. Yes I love makeup. I then went downstairs and saw all the boys at the table. Rosie was by the pan, making pancakes. My favourite. I greeted everybody and went into the kitchen to speak to Rosie. "Hi, sister. What up?"

"Cooking up the pancakes," She replied, in a stupid sing-aong tone. It was so cute. "Yummy! Cook me some too,"

"Of course!"

I swear, it's like we've been twins for years. I walked to the table where the boys were sitting and I sat at the end on the far end of the table, Niall on my left and an empty seat on my right. Fucking hell. Kill. Me. Now. I have the boy who Rosie is in love with, who I had a make out session with last night and on my left will be the "sister" who I betrayed. Something's going to kick off. I can feel it coming.

Niall P.O.V

She looked so pretty in the mornings. Her hair was still pefect and blonde. I could tell she put on make-up. She wasn't cake face but she just brushed her face lightly. I think my mission is to make woman everywhere stop wearing make-up. I could be better than the president of Ireland. Rosie came to the table with a plate of pancakes in her hands. This is why I love her. She knows me so well. I immedietly grabbed five pancakes and put them on my plate. "Woah, slow down," Rosie said waving her hands around to grasp my attention. I gave her a confused getsure and repsonded, "What?" Savannah asked as she faced me.

"How much do you eat?"

"Roughly 12 meals a day," Zayn responded, sounding hammered and tired.

"Fuck. Your shitting me, dude. Do you work out?" She looked to Zayn when he was talking but then turned to me. her face was priceless.