5. Double Trouble

Today the boys meet Savannah. OOOOHHH!!! Tell me what you think of the chapter. It's so freaking cool!! Please vote and comment! :)

Rosie P.O.V

"Savannah" was coming to town today. I was shitting myself about this plan. I went to the wig store after I had a talk with Niall and I bought a blonde wig. It was long, straight and realistic. If the boys discover that it's a wig, they will never speak to me again. I was in my room, pacing around and wondering what to do. I began sweating a little, I was nervous. I decided to keep myself busy for a little while. I played MarioKart for a while. I always lose at that game. I then saw the time on the wall clock, 11:01AM. I was going to "arrive" in an hour. I went back upstairs and prepared for what i was going to do. I grabbed my small, pink suitcase and shoved random clothes in there. I went shopping yesterday and picked out an outfit for me to wear for when I "arrive". I bought a baby blue hoodie with light grey leopard print leggins and mini boots. I needed a shower, BADLY. From all the sweating I did, I needed a long shower ASAP. I washed my hair and let the hot water rinse all over my body for a while. I spent half of my time in the shower replaying the plan over and over in my mind. I kep thinking that it wasn't going to work and I was preparing for the consequences. I got out of the shower, dried my hair and put on the outfit. I tied my hair back and into a small bun. I placed the wig over my head and brushed it. I then put on make-up that I normally wouldn't put on and my best perfume. I walked downstairs and continued to play MarioKart until it was noon.

Niall P.O.V

I came up with an idea. To be nice to Savannah, the boys and I are going to go to the airport and wait for Savannah to arrive. We didn't care what Rosie said, we were going to be proper gentlemen and be nice to her sister. I know she was working so she couldn't go to the airport, but for some reason she didn't want us to come. "Do you think we should make a sign that says her name?" I asked the boys as we were heading for the door. We were all at Louis and Harry's house, just talking. "Nah, just look out for the girl who looks like Rosie and just go up to her," Liam said. "Okay, let's go," I said as I grabbed the keys off the kitchen.We then walked out the door and went to my car."SHOTGUN!!" Louis yelled so loud that the deaf people could hear. We got in and put our seatbelts on. I reversed out of the driveway and accelerated. During the car ride, I turned on the radio and heard "What Makes You Beautiful" play on the radio. It's still hard to believe a year ago I was an average bloke from Dublin. Today, I am in a band and we have a single out. I was also curious if Savannah was a fan. If she was, I was hoping she wasn't an overly obsessed fan. God, that would be weird. We arrived at the airport and went to a gate that was coming from Sydney, Australia and arriving at noon. Luckily there was only one flight. Liam realized after he saw a girl begin to cry and hyperventilate that we weren't in disguise and that there would be fans here. I ran into a gift shop and bought five pairs of sunnies to cover our eyes and hope no one else would recognise us. We then walked to Savannah's gate and we took a seat on of of the waiting chairs. The plane finally landed and I stood up, waiting for her to come out. I saw all the people come out through the doors. I was a bit ansy and nervous. I kept waiting and waiting but no one. No one looked like Rosie yet. I was wonderinng if it was her flight. Then the last person came through the gate. It was her. Savannah.

Rosie P.O.V

I was at the airport. I saw a tweet on my phone saying: going to meet @RosieTomkins sister!! on Lou's account. When I saw that, I immedietley went to the airport and walked to the gate. I saw all the boys there. They were waiting at the only gate that was coming from Sydeny. There were looking at this blonde girl. When I saw her, I was shocked.

Nikki P.O.V

I couldn't believe that I was in London. I grew some balls and ran away from home. I came to London to explore and find love. I walked through the gate with my carry-on handbag and began to make my way over to baggage claim. A boy than appeared before me. He had blonde hair, pretty tall and was swearing sunnies. There were four more boys behind him. One had black hair and tanned skin, another had curly brown hair, one had brown hair but swept to the side and the other one had light brown hair that was a bit curly. They all were wearing the same kind of sunnies. Weird. "Savannah?" the blonde one asked me, with a hot Irish accent. I was confused. Why did this boy call me 'Savannah'? Did he think I was someone else? What the fuck was going on? "Huh?" I asked him. "Oh, sorry. We are your sisters' friends,"