32. Beyond Speechless

Okay, I had a day off of work experience, work and I have no homework today so I thought, 'Hm, I should probably update today'. I didn't want to write a lazy chapter because I left off in such a massive cliffhanger, so I decided to spend a while on this. Also, i cannot believe that harry twerked on TV, they won all their nominations for the TCA's, and the movie is coming so close, I cannot wait anymore! I also can't believe this story has gotten over 6k reads! HOLY CRAPADFSJWSION! It's really exciting. And I know this is going to sound a bit bad, but I'm going to update when this chapter gets to about 30 reads and 10 votes. I know it's more than  any average chapter, but I'd like to set a goal.Please vote, comment and share this for a new chapter asap:)

Rosie P.O.V

He's just gotten down on one knee. Oh my God. Is he doing what I think he is?

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a square shaped box.

Oh my gosh.

"Will you marry me, Rosie?"

I feel like I'm about to explode.

Literally.

Too much is running in my head.

I'm pinch-faced that he just asked me to spend the rest of his life with me...I'm overwhelmed with happiness because this gesture was nowhere near expected...I'm mentally crying with joy...and he called me 'Rosie'. 

What does this mean?

Does he know?

Did he call me 'Rosie' by accident?

I have no clue.

I'm sitting here, looking like a statue. I haven't moved at all since he asked that question. I mean, how do you respond to something like this if you were in my shoes?

"What?" I breathed out, finding that that's the only thing I can think to leave my lips.

"Will you marry me, Rosie?" He repeated.

Oh my God...

I dont know what to say to that.

I can't find any words...at all...to describe how I feel about that.

never expected this to happen.

Ever.

It wasn't the trip to Greece, it wasn't the proposal, it was Niall finding out my lie before I got the chance to tell him.

I think we might be over.

I think that this relationship is well over beyond repair.

Despise all these thoughts racing through my mind, time just seems a lot slower and before I got to speak, Niall bet me to it.

"I've always known, Rosie," he truthfully said, and...with a smile on his face?

What is happening?

I have no words for this. I feel like he's lying and playing a joke on me. I guess since I've believed too many of my own lies, it becomed harder to know the truth, but I really don't know what to think.

I'm just sitting here, looking so lost and confused. I thenn finally built up the courage to speak.

"H-how?" I stutter. I'm nervous, obviously, but what am I supposed to say in this situation?

"You're the girl I'm in love with. When did it become that hard to tell that it's you?"

What? Okay, hold the phone...