3. Halloween Surprise

Sorry that I keep changing the story. i really prefered Niall finding out about "Savannah" much much sooner. This chapter is about a Halloween party that the boys threw. It's pretty interesting. There's a twist in here. It plays out so well when you read a chapter later in this story. You'll understand it. But to do that, you need to read...

Rosie P.O.V

I was in the bathroom with Bree, getting ready for the Halloween party. I've known her for a long time and she knows about the whole history with Niall. Ever since the dinner we all had last week, I haven't spoken to any of the boys. That dinner, Niall accidenty spilt some wine on my favourite white dress and he gave me his jacket to hide the stains. There was a swarm of paparazzi, of course. When I got home, I went on Perez Hilton and it had a photo of Niall putting the jacket on and saying, Niall is the flirt of Mullingar. It didn't bother me now that they were famous and were going to have millions of photos taken. It depends what people are saying online. So after that dinner, I was mainly at home, just trying to think of my plan to introduce them to "Savannah". For two hours, I practised changing my clothes and wig ASAP. I was able to do it in less than 2 minutes. I can't believe I'm willing to go through all of this. I am really dumb and stupid. If I told them that I made up a human being, they would dispise me forever. All I have to do is say that Savannah is staying here for a week. She goes home, we never talk, the end. Oh my god. I am just a horrible, horrible person.

Bree P.O.V

Honestly, I can't believe I am meeting Zayn fucking Malik! In less than an hour! I've known Rosie for a long time, and she's giving me an opportunity to talk to the Zayn Malik. It was so unbelievable. I had to look extra hot tonight. I was in the bathroom at Rosie's, curling my hair and she was putting on make-up. I was going as Madonna and Rosie was going as a cute bumble bee. We are going to be so hot and adorable. "So, do you want me to be your wingwoman if you get with Zayn?"

"Um, no thanks, Rose. If you see me trying to get pull Zayn, just ignore me and don't put it on online or else, my mum will flip the script. What do I do if you get lucky?"

She smudged her lipgloss as she was trying to put it on. It left a big line across her cheek as she turned to look at me. "Breanna Margeret Avanmosa, I highly doubt that I'll be getting lucky tonight,"

Who is she kidding? She has a thing for Niall. Even the ants underneath the ground can tell. She would do anything to jump on him. I've seen her drunk, she goes insane. The first time I witnessed her drunk, she called my mum and asked her if she was a virgin. I literally peed my pants that night from laughing so hard.

"Yeah, you're right. You know, I can sum up that whole sentence in one word. And I think it's bullshit," 

She was cleaning the lipstick of her cheek as she was talking to me. "It's not bullshit, Bree. I'm not gonna get with Niall, sober or drunk! You know I'm still a virgin" She said it with a smile on her face. that usually means she's lying or already drunk.

"Yeah, you need to change that ASAP. You're going to be 19 years old really really soon. I already started doing it when I was 15,"

She then turned to me with wide eyes. As if she didn't know I wasn't a virgin.

"15? Wait, with who?" She asked me.

"Will Brown, in his car after winter formal,"

Yeah, it wasn't the best place, but I thought I loved him and I wanted to get it out of the way. I don't regret it, though.