12. Spill The Beans

Hey everyone, I added a new character, tell me what you think of him! I also added what happened to Rosie's parents and why she lived with her auntie. I really want more reads and votes on this book. Please share it around! Also, gif of Rosie telling her parents stroy on the side. Anyway, enjoy.

Nikki P.O.V

"Well that was interesting," I said to Rosie and Niall. I can't believe that Niall stood in the park without clothes on for a couple of minutes. What was good was that only about 10 people saw him. By the time the bet was over, millions of fans came by and they were disappointed. It may sound weird, but I'd regret not getting there earlier. I mentally slapped myself after thinking that. Stop it, Nicole! I thought to myself. You need love.

"It was humilitating. I don't think my fans will ever look at me the same ever again," Niall said, shouting a bit. We were in me and Rosie's living room, just chatting for a while after the dare took place. 

"Oh well, they'll love you even more now," Rosie said.

"Good point. Well, I've gotta go," 

"Why?" Rosie said, pleading him to stay. He was walking away and she stood up to grab his arm. 

"Well, we have some important things to take care of, I'll see you on Thursday for our next date,"

"But before you go, please tell me where we are going for this one so I know what to wear," 

"Fine, we are eating dinner at my place. I'm cooking,"

Rosie P.O.V

He's cooking? As in "cooking". No guy has ever cooked for me. Well, all my past boyfriends are just pathetic douchebags who cared about sex. I'm surprised that he's going to cook. 

"You're actually going to cook?" 

"Yeah, why?" He seemed so shocked and questioning. Does he always cook? Hm. From the the 4 years I've known him, he never cooks around me. Does he have any more surprises? A four story mansion in Hawaii? A black on black Ferrari? A whole bank dedicated to his earnings? What's next? I just played it cool but still stunned at the same time.

"Nothing, it's just that, all the guys I've dated never cook,"

"Really? I always cook for my dates. And let's face it, your ex's are lazy cock-suckers,"

I was about to retort but then I stopped myself. I had to be in Savannah mode. I was smiling when I spoke to him.

"I almost got married to one, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. So a graduate cock sucker who can afford a ring,"

I hit him on the shoulder playfully.

"Hey! He was great, I just didn't want to get married yet,"

"So you say. You just didn't want to get married to him,"

"Okay, it's time to leave. Bye-bye,"

I pushed him on the back for him to head to the door.

"Okay, I'll leave. I'll see you soon,"

He then leaned in for a hug. More like a see ya later hug. But I still will cherish the hugs we share, even if it's not the ones we used to give. We ended the hug and I opened the door. As he was walking out, I spoke.

"Good bye you weird little Irishman,"

I then closed the door and went into the living room.

"I'm pathetic, aren't I?"