15. Start The Year With You

I reckon this chapter may be a bit boring but after this chapter, I'm skipping ahead a few months due to their tour and everything. Please comment if you find it boring and tell me what to do to make it better. I'd also like more readers. fingers crossed. Enjoy reading :)

New Years Eve

6:30PM

Nikki P.O.V

Me and Rosie are at the salon with Jas and Bree getting our hair done for tonight. I can't believe it's already New Years Eve! One minute I'm hoping off a plane to London and the next minute I'm getting my hair done for a new year's party with One Direction. I was sitting next to her getting our hair done together while Jas and Bree were getting their nails done. "So, who's going to be your New Years' kiss?" Rosie asked me. I turned my head to face her. I replied.

"It's going to be Jesse. I invited him out with us," 

"Are you guys dating yet?" Bree asked me.

"Unfortuanatley no, but I want to have the talk with him soon," I looked back forward as I was responding. I really do like Jesse. For christmas, he gave me a gold necklace with my name on it. I found it really sweet. I do want to have the talk I think tomorrow would be best.

"You should. Bring it up," Jas said.

"I will. So, who are you going to kiss for New Years, Jas?"

"I badly want to kiss Harry,"

Me and Rosie looked at each other. We both knew something that Jas didn't. Harry was dating the 32-year-old Caroline. We found out a while ago but it never came up. It felt like it was a casual thing. Oh, Jas is going to be disapointed. She's badly wanted to get into Harry's pants.

"I'll tell her," I said to Rosie.

"Tell me what?"

"Jas, I hate to say this, but Harry is dating someone,"

It was silent. Jas' jaw dropped to the floor. She was completley shocked and sad and also a bit mad. She seemed like she got bad news like her father died. Or that she got pregnant in high scool. Or even that she discovered she's got cancer. But it's not that at all, the guy she wants to sleep with is taken. That's happened so many times with me. But then, Jas' spoke and her voice sounded pissed off.

"What? Who?!" She yelled across to me. I think the girl doing her nails was terrified. I wouldn't blame her if she wanted to run out of the salon.

"Caroline Flack," Rosie cut in.

"Bitch! Crap, now I really need someone to kiss on New Years," I find whenever Jas gets pissed, she seems really funny. She has a weird tone that just makes you want to smile and laugh on the floor all the time. I find it a good quality about her.

"Well, I'm bringing someone," Bree said for the first time since we came to the salon. I wonder who because the last person she hooked up with was Zayn and I don't know who he's bringing.

"Who?" Me, Rosie and Jas said at the same time to her.

"His name is Will. He's a swimmer and is so cute!" 

"When did you meet him?"

"About three weeks ago. I was at a video store and we went to grab the same movie,"

"Aww, cute. I just hope that there's no drama at the club tonight," I said as I sulked more into my chair. The girl was almoist done curling my locks and it was looking pretty good.