♥A Quick Summary♥

Jayla Conway, 23 years old & the owner of her bakery, "For Heaven's Cakes".

Jayceon Knight, 25 years old & the owner of his bar, "Poison".

Jayla doesn't open up to anyone except her two friends, Lily and Zoella. She's had her heart broken so many times she doesn't think true love exists any longer...until she meets *HIM*!

Jayceon shuts everyone out of his life, except for his two closest friends, Zayne and Hayden. But even those two he keeps at a distance. He's a lover of women, big trucks and fishing. He never will look a woman in her eyes...until he meets *HER*!

♥Together they're a force. Together they're unstoppable. Together they find love in each another.
--------------------

I press my hands softly on Jayceon's damp cheeks as he whispers the words I've been waiting to hear. " Darlin' don't leave me, I-I love you Jayla Rayne Conway. I can't live another moment without you." As he finishes speaking I crash my lips onto his and he kisses me back like his life would end in that moment.

He is my jackass. He is my jerk. He is my everything; and he, Jayceon Blaize Knight, loves me.

Our love story isn't a smooth fairytale, but it's one we will never forget. ***

*AUTHORS NOTE*
This is my first story on wattpad so don't cast stones too hard at me. If anyone has any pointers, ideas for the story or characters, please PM me and I will give you credit and may throw you in my book somewhere. Also, any pics (unless stated otherwise) are found from Google and all videos are via YouTube. Also, KINDLY point out any grammar errors and punctuation mistakes. This is unedited so there will me mistakes until I am able to edit this fully.

(Rayne is pronounced rain)
(Jayceon is pronounced
Jay-see-on)

★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★

A huge shout-out to a young man who is like one of my sons. Killian, I love you with every beat of my heart and I can't thank you enough for making this cover for my novel. Y'all go check out his wonderful novel, Glass Crown.
coldalpha-

🤩A big shout out to plasticparadoxHe made this AMAZING cover below, actually made two and I had such a hard time choosing between the two!! Thanks so much darling

He made this AMAZING cover below, actually made two and I had such a hard time choosing between the two!! Thanks so much darling.😘

The cover below (my current cover) was made by one of the best friends anyone can have, brunette-bombshell

The cover below (my current cover) was made by one of the best friends anyone can have, brunette-bombshell. Kat is so talented and I absolutely adore her work. I had a tough time choosing which cover I wanted to use. Thank you so so much for making this for me. I love you bunches. 😘🤗

★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★

★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★

-xoxoxo-
♥Holly Boo♥
aka
BooskiBabii