♥Chapter 11-"True Emotions"-♥

*Jayceon*

*Jayceon*

"When did you order another rental car? I still can't believe you got us a Rolls Royce! I'm not materialistic, but this is amazing." Jayla tells me as I'm driving towards our destination in the next city.

"I knew we would need an extra whip, so I had one delivered early this morning while everyone was asleep." I pull her hand in mine before kissing it.

Today, like every day, Jayla looks absolutely stunning. She's wearing light faded blue American Eagle jeans, a dark gray top that fits her luscious curves like a glove, paired with a grey pair of Jordans. I've noticed she and I dress similar at times. Right now, I am also wearing my American Eagle jeans, a black and grey striped Polo shirt with my black Jordans. That's just one more thing we have in common. Jayla can dress up or down and look damn sexy either way.

I pull into the parking lot of an art gallery then walk over to open her passenger door to let her out.

"I love art shows! Wow, did you remember me telling you the night we met?" She asks me looking shocked.

"Of course, I remember everything, Jayla," I tell her, then intertwine our fingers as we walk across the parking lot.

We walk into the gallery and look around at each painting when one of them holds her attention about halfway through our visit. It's a painting of a unique tree that has vibrant circles in place of leaves. She says there's something about it that calls to her. I must keep this in my mind, I would love to surprise her with this painting one day.

When Jayla and I leave the art gallery I slip my hand in hers as we walk down the street

When Jayla and I leave the art gallery I slip my hand in hers as we walk down the street. I noticed a rough-looking man walking towards us, he's a little way up from us. I get a bad feeling so I pull Jayla to my other side and hug her closer to me.

"Sugar, are you okay?" She asks me, her bright blue eyes looking up at me with concern.

I nod my head, but keep my eyes on the creep ahead. As he gets closer I see him looking at Jayla from head to toe, licking his lips. Of course, the asshole has to speak up as he walks past us. "Wow, nice piece of ass you got there, fella."