♥ Chapter 6- A New Roomate ♥

*Jayla's POV*

*Jayla's POV*

Last night was absolutely amazing. Jayceon and I really connected. We laid in bed and talked, among other things, until after three in the morning. He's such an incredible man. He is what I need in every aspect of my life. We click emotionally, spiritually and definitely sexually.

Holy bananas, I've never had so many orgasms in one night, especially by such a skilled lover. We agreed for our first date we want something simple. I'm not a complex woman, the simple things in life give me joy. I told him I would really like a late evening picnic. Being surrounded by nature is simply wonderful. Maybe he'll remember, maybe not.

My doorbell rang letting me know Lily and Zoella are here. The three of us always get together every Sunday for lunch. I open my door to see my two beautiful best friends. In Lily's hand is a piture of her homemade lemonade and Zoella is holding a bottle of red wine.

"Hey losers," I say as they both walk in. This is my week to prepare lunch for us, we alternate going to each others homes and then out to a restaurant at the end of the month. "I made chicken fettuccine and caesar salad with apple pie for dessert."

"Hey pretty lady! Lily tells me that you meant someone." Zoella says, jumping straight to the point, ignoring my comment about lunch. Typical Zoe, she loves our group gossip.

I glance over at Lily and she begins giggling and shrugs her shoulders. "Well...actually yes, I met someone. We have a date Wednesday evening. One thing I do want to know is, why did you bail on us Friday night?" I question Zoella.

She looks away from us like she's hiding a secret, then reluctantly speaks. "You two wouldn't understand." I can hear the emotion in her voice, as if she wants to start crying.

"Zoe, honey, you know Jay nor I will ever judge you. Talk to us, we are your best friends, we're always here for you." Lily tells her with a caring smile.

"I've been seeing someone really great. We have so much in common and I'm really actually happy." Zoella tells us as she smiles vividly. I can't feel very happiness radiating off of her.

"Okay, so what's the problem? Why haven't you told us about him yet?" Lily asks her as I grab her hand showing my support.

"That's the thing, 'he' is actually a 'she'." Zoe looks at Lily and I terrified of our reaction to her revelation.

"And–what's the problem? If she makes you happy then that is all that matters. Zozo, baby, I've always known that you like girls, you've just never said it out loud. Is this why you were afraid to tell us?" I ask her as I pull her into my arm and kiss the top of her silky hair.