♥ Chapter 7- Great Kisser-♥

-Jayla's POV-

-Jayla's POV-

Jayceon removes my blindfold and there are only three words that I can manage to say. "Oh! My! God!" My mouth drops open and I am in awe. In front of us is the sweetest, most beautiful outdoor candlelight dinner I have ever seen.

"Jayla, I hope this is alright," Jayceon says softly as he comes up behind me

"Jayla, I hope this is alright," Jayceon says softly as he comes up behind me. He wraps his warm arms around my waist and kisses the top of my head, "this is lame, I know babe-"

I cut him off by shaking my head. "You really set all this up for me? Jayceon, wow, this is just breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you for this, for everything." I say to him, as the last part turns into a whisper. He knows the way to my heart, I'm shocked he set this up for me.

Jayceon spins me around gently and kisses me with the same grace. "You deserve so much more than this beautiful." I stand on the tip of my toes and kiss him. Like really kiss him! He lowers his head and deepens the kiss. Both of his hands are on my hips as he pulls me into him. I move one of my hands that is lying on his chest and run my fingers through his hair. We continue kissing for a few more moments then pull apart at the same time. "I can kiss those pretty lips all day long"

"I know the feeling, you're a great kisser." I whisper while humming lightly as I lay my head on his muscular chest. This man is so incredible, I really want this to last. My last relationship was extremely toxic. I'm still weary about trusting men, but something about Jayceon felt like home to me. I feel comfortable putting trust into him. It took me two years to find all the pieces of myself. I'm still wounded but it seems like Jayceon will help heal my heart up completely. I've not had the reoccurring nightmares since I met him, he keeps my demons at rest.

"Come, let's eat." He brings me out of my thoughts and leads me over to the small table he has set up for us. Before pulling my chair out for me he sneaks another quick kiss in and smiles at me. "I wasn't sure what to grab for us to eat so I had Hayden ask your friend Lily. She told him that you love Chinese takeout, I hope that is okay. They both brought the food moments before we arrived." He tells me as he takes the containers out of the basket.