♥Chapter Three-My Kind Of Crazy-♥

♥Jayceon's POV ♥

♥Jayceon's POV ♥

As Jayla lifts her head I lock eyes with her, it's like time stood still. My heart starts to race, and I feel like this girl is my future Queen.
Woah,Jayceon, snap out of it! Futures like that don't exist for me, I'm not worthy of love. Then why did I ask her on a date? Because there is something special about this girl. Who knows, maybe she can put my shattered soul back together again.

"I hate to leave while things are going great, but my friend just text me to let me know that Uber is here. We should exchange numbers for our date." Jayla says snapping me out of my trance.

"Of course beautiful," I tell her as we exchange cell phones. "I'll text you tomorrow. I can't wait until Wednesday to take you on our date." I hand her cell phone back to her then kiss her hand.

She blushes and says her goodbye then I watch her walk out with her friend, silently hoping she is safe.

I grab our glasses and take them over to Zayne. He shouts out the last call warning, since we are about to close.
Damn, I didn't notice it was almost four in the morning.

"Yo, bro, who was that hot chick you were talking to? A piece of..." Zayne snickers before I cut him off.

"Don't finish that sentence Zayne!" I interrupt, glaring at him. Any other time we can talk 'locker room talk' about women, and it doesn't phase me. But there's something about this beauty of a country girl. It hit a nerve when he started talking about Jayla that way.

Zayne holds his hands up in defence and backs away. "Damn my bad, bro! I've never seen you act this way over a woman before. What's up with that?"

"You and Hayden close the bar for me tonight, I'm going home."

Truthfully, I don't know why I got so defensive towards him. It aggravates me just thinking about why. I retrieve my keys from my office, walk out of  Poison and hop into my black truck to leave. I'm not ready to go home just yet, so I drive towards my favorite spot, my only place of serenity, the fishing pond.

♥Jayla's POV♥

'Yeah, but she's my kind of crazy, the little games she plays, Lord, they never get old. She's too cute to get on my last nerve. The way she throws her little fits, pokin' out her lips and bitin' mine when we kiss. There ain't a fight that she can't win, that's my baby, and she's my kind of crazy.'

"Oh sweet baby Jesus why did I drink so much last night?" I say out loud as I turn my phone alarm off.