♥Chapter Five-Seeing Stars-♥

⚠WARNING⚠

⚠WARNING⚠

This chapter is short but is ALL sweet, very detailed SMUT! If you're underage... well... close your eyes🙈😂 and skip this chapter! I wanted to put this in a chapter alone so those who don't want to read it has the option to skip it completely. Well.....here we go folks! This is my first time writing a sex scene so let me know if it's complete crap haha.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*Jayla's POV*

Jayceon rises up to kiss me and looks at me directly in my eyes. "Jayla, I don't want you time feel pressured into having sex with me tonight." I kiss his soft lips once more and run my hand through his short hair.

"If I don't want to have sex with you then I won't. But right now, there is nothing I want more than to feel you deep in me." I whisper the last part near his ear and that's all it takes for him to kiss me, hard.

He starts trailing kisses from my jaw up to my ear. When Jayceon starts to nibble on my ears I seductively moan his name. I feel his hardness pressing on my thigh, knowing what I do to him makes me even more hot.

"You don't know how turned on I am right now hearing you say that." Jayceon says as he kisses his way down to my navel ring. He toys with it, taking it in his mouth, then kisses each side of my navel. I am extremely turned on by his actions already. I can feel the wetness between my thighs. I try to squeeze them together, but Jayceon takes notice and spreads my legs apart.

When his tongue teases my inner thighs I gasp with surprise. He continues to lick and suck on my thighs making me moan and bite my lip, it feels so amazing.

Jayceon immediately moves his tongue to my sweet spot where he doesn't waste any time. He glides his tongue from my bottom up to my pulsating clit. He takes it in between his juicy lips, licking and sucking so intensely. He flicks his tongue in so many directions, like he's starving for my orgasm. I let out a loud moan and grab the back of his head while he is tasting me.

"Jayceon, ohhh, damn, don't stop baby!" I moan in between pants. He's only been licking me for a few minutes, but I can feel my orgasm coming now. "Oh, God, I'm about to come."

As soon as I say this he licks and sucks more intensely sending me over the edge. "Come for me, babygirl." Jayceon says as he enters his middle finger into my dripping sweet spot. I grasp the sheets on my bed and mumble something my own brain doesn't even comprehend. He continues to lick and finger fuck me as I ride out my orgasm. Shit, I need this man in me...now!

"Jayceon – I want you to fuck me. Now!" I demand while panting and playing with my own nipples. He rises back up to face me and kisses me so sweetly.