♥Chapter Four-Don't Break My Heart♥

⚠WARNING⚠There is slight smut toward the bottom of the chapter

⚠WARNING⚠
There is slight smut toward the bottom of the chapter. I posted a warning right before. This is mild. Next chapter will be ALL SWEET SEXY SMUT!!!

♥ Jayceon POV ♥

Jayla opens the door and my eyes immediately take notice of her beauty, then I laugh. She and I are wearing matching outfits. I'm wearing my gray Nike sweat outfit and hers is very similar.

"What's so funny?" She asks, looking puzzled while leaning against her door.

"We match," I tell her and point toward my outfit then hers. She lets out the cutest little giggle and her cheeks begin to pink up. "These are for you," I tell her as I hand her a bouquet of Gerber Daisies. She told me last night that they are her favorite flower.

"I also have puppy treats!" I say as I kneel down letting her small puppy smell my hand before I pet her. I know that her pup means so much to her, she is a pretty little dog.

"Wow, these are beautiful. Oh, please come on in. Sorry, you have me flustered," Jayla tells me as she smells her flowers. When I walk in the door and I instantly smell something amazing coming from the kitchen area.

"Something smells amazing, Jayla. Goodness, what is that?" I ask her. It smells like she has been cooking all day. The aroma makes my mouth water.

"Our food has just finished. I hope you like what I made." She says politely as she's leads me by my hand to her dining area.

Laid out on the table are some of the foods that I truly love. I pull her chair out, like the gentleman that I am, then take a seat across from her.

"Jayla, darlin', this looks so delicious. Chicken and dumplings are one of my favorite meals," I tell her as I grasp her hand in mine.

"Mine as well! I love to cook and bake. My mama taught me how to cook when I was six or seven years old. She always says, 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach'." She says then smiles and let's out a quiet giggle. Her giggle is another thing about her that I find appealing.

"I don't think you're too far from capturing mine." I whisper, apparently loud enough for her to hear, because I see her glance up at me. Damn! Great job, Jayceon, scare the woman off already! But if I'm being honest with myself, that statement is completely true. I barely know Jayla, but I feel my heart constrict as I think about her being my lady.

♥ Jayla's POV ♥

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear what Jayceon just confessed, but I did. I barely know him, but something is telling me to keep him in my life.