♥Chapter 14-Happy Birthday ♥

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

“Happy Birthday”

The last night at the cabin was amazing, Jayceon truly surprises me any chance he can

The last night at the cabin was amazing, Jayceon truly surprises me any chance he can. The last ten days have flown by. Jayceon and I have been staying at each other's homes since we came back from our mini vacation. Since we took that weekend off from work, we have been swamped since we got back.

Today is Wednesday, two days before Jayceon's birthday, I have just finished baking his cake that I will decorate tomorrow. Now the hard part, shopping for my man.

What do you buy a man who seems to have everything? That's what I've asked myself the past two hours that I've been at the mall. I need to find him a gift for the party, plus a private surprise.

I leave the mall and pull up to my favorite adult store, Adam and Eve. Soon as I walk in I see a lingerie outfit that will look great on me, plus it's Jayceon's favorite color. The top is a dark blue corset with diamond like crystals on it, making it shimmer. It has a matching thong with a tiny skirt attached. The stockings are glittery silver and have blue bows at the top of the legs, with the same color clips attached to the skirt. I have heels at home that match, so I pick the outfit to purchase.

I grabbed three other lingerie outfits, two vibrators, a small butt plug, plenty of lube, restraints, a ball gag and a choker for us to really play. I also pick up a book of sex coupons and a naughty card and dice game. I'm going to let my man take control, I want him to dominate me in every way possible. This weekend, he's going to have a submissive sex slave. He will be my own version of Christian Grey, only sexier. He better be ready to take control this weekend.

The dress I'm wearing to Jayceon's birthday party is a dark purple halter dress, it dips down slightly in the front just enough so my corset won't show. It ends mid thigh and hugs my curves perfectly; I feel beautiful in it.

I wanted a gift for him to open at his party, so I bought him a few items. I got him a bottle of cologne, Gucci Guilty, two Steelers football game tickets and a custom made Steelers jersey with his name on the back. Inside of his birthday card, after my sweet message, I wrote that his real present is at home, I just hope he doesn't read that part out loud.