♥ Chapter 9 - Road Trip -♥

♥Chapter Nine♥
"Road Trip"
(My chapter photo won't load, some will edit it in later.)

*Jayla*

Jayceon and I stopped by my house last night to pick up my bags for our trip this weekend. I've been awake almost an hour and breakfast is nearly finished.

I hear Jayceon's alarm clock go off so I know it's 8:30. I turn off the stove, set the breakfast on the table and walk into his bedroom to make sure my hunk is awake.

"Good morning, babe. Breakfast is on the table when you're awake enough to eat." I walk over and sit on his side of the bed to be closer to him. Jayceon wraps his arms around me and snuggles his head in my lap.

"You're way too good time me, my baby." He tells me as he pulls me up so I'm laying on his chest. He runs his long arms down my back and across my bottom and groans in appreciation. "Hmmm... you're only wearing my shirt. No panties! I like that a lot, I definitely approve."

I feel my face turn a shade of red as he stands up with me and turns me around. I feel his hardness sign into my backside as he trails kisses down the side of my neck. "I'll be down in a few minutes baby."

I shake off my hormones and walk slowly down to my kitchen to fix us each a plate of food. I load Jayceon's plate with biscuits and gravy, bacon, friend potatoes and apples, then pour a large glass of orange juice. I know what my boyfriend likes without having to ask. He loves when I cook, especially breakfast. I've cooked for him every morning since we have been dating. I find my own plate the same way with a cup of coffee.

Jayceon walks into the kitchen still wearing his pajamas. It's insane how sexy he looks this early in the morning. He is shirtless and the bottoms are hung low on his hips, causing my eyes to trail down to his own happy trail. Oh the things I could do to this man right now.

"You really spoil me, darlin'. The crew should be here by ten. We will all leave to head to the cabin when they all arrive. I'll go pick up the Navigator after we eat. I picked that simple we all can ride together. I also have a surprise for you this morning." He tells me as he begins to eat his food. He stops between words to make a 'mmm' noise of appreciation. But little does he know that sound does things to me that is driving me crazy.

"Babe you didn't have to do anything for me. Just being with you is enough. Oh, I was going to ask last night, but I forgot; where are we staying when we get to Tennessee?"

" I have a cabin that is surrounded by trees, a beautiful pond and much needed privacy." He tells me before giving me a wink that makes my knees me. He's such a tease and he knows it.

I clap my hands together in excitment, "wow really? Can we go fishing?" I love to go fishing, I'm not sure if Jayceon does, but I'm hoping so.

Jayceon drops his spoon in mid air and his mouth hangs open. "You... You like to go fishing?" He asks me, sounding like he's in shock by my question. He does realize that women do fish, right?

"I love to fish! Especially night fishing. My daddy taught me when I was a young girl. I love catching a catfish and then cleaning and cooking it afterwards. Does that shock you?" I question him with a big teasing smile on my face.

"In a way it's shocking. I just love it, fishing is my favorite hobby. Wow, I can't believe this! I'm so excited that we can fish together." When we finish eating I take our plates and put them into the dishwasher, so we won't have a mess to clean up directly before we leave.