♥Chapter 10- Rest Of The Crew-♥

**This chapter will include a point of view from everyone at the cabin, that we normally don't read.**

♥Zoella♥

The cabin is eerie quiet this morning. I look over at my gorgeous girlfriend lying in my arms asleep, a peaceful calm washes over me. The clock on the bedside table reads eight thirty. I always wake up early if I'm at a new place. I decide to take a shower so I can cook for everyone. Hopefully everyone enjoyed their first night here as much as I did.

Both of the downstairs bathrooms are huge and completely stocked.  The one I chose has the largest shower head I've ever used before. It is wide and will shower every inch of my body with the steamy water. I switch on my Kane Brown playlist on my iPhone and hop in the shower. After belting out Heaven and singing alone with four more songs, I get out of the shower to begin my day. 

I lotion my body with my cocoa butter lotion then begin to dress. I'm wearing a pair of light blue jeans with a white lace shirt that has a white cami attached underneath. Since it's slightly chilly today, I get out my white fuzzy UGG boots to match my top. I love these boots. Jayla bought them for my birthday back in February of this year.

When I walk out of the bathroom I see Khyla in the kitchen, pouring a cup of apple juice. "Good morning, my love." She greets me then opens her arms widely. I walk over to her and hug her tightly, I don't know how my life would be right now without her. If this amazing woman, didn't stop me from killing myself ten months ago, I wouldn't be standing here now. I'm honestly blessed to be dating her. She's the only one who knows about my suicide attempt and keeps it between us.

"Good morning, I love you sweetheart." I tell her then press a gentle kiss to her forehead. She looks at me with a smile and tells me she loves me as well. "Come on, help me fix breakfast for everyone."

"Okay I will. Remind me to take my medicine as soon as I'm finished. I am due to take it right now." Khyla reminds me as she washes her hands to help me cook.

*Lily*

I'm dreaming I'm walking the streets of Paris and I hear a sexy familiar voice call out for me. It's Hayden and he's trying to pull me out of my slumber.

"Hey, lovely lady, wake up! Someone is fixing breakfast." Hayden tells me as he trails kisses down my neck.

"I don't wanna!" I complain, then pull the covers over my face. I feel Hayden climb on top of me and he suddenly pulls the covers back off of me.