♥Chapter 12-Treat For The Ladies♥

The bright sun light streaming through the open curtains wakes me this early morning

The bright sun light streaming through the open curtains wakes me this early morning. For once in my life I wake up with a huge smile on my face. I look down at the beautiful, brave woman in my arms and I am in awe.

Jayla's hair is loose on our pillows, that are side by side, with a few strands laying on her beautiful face. Her pink, pouty lips are slightly ajar as she breathes and dreams in her slumber. The few freckles on her glowing skin seem flawless, their beauty makes me want to lightly kiss them.

While I am entranced by her beauty Jayla opens her sparkling blue eyes and they meet mine. She smiles like she's the happiest person alive. "Good morning sugar," she tells me, causing me to smile at her nickname for me.

"Good morning my love." I tell her as I brush the strands of hair off her face. I lean down to kiss her, but she turns her face away for some reason.

"I have morning breath," she says with a giggle. "Not everyone wakes up with peppermint smelling breath."

"That doesn't bother me. I want my lips to be the first thing that your lips touch when we wake up together." With a wide smile, Jayla pulls my face down to her own. I kiss her passionately, reminiscing over our lovemaking last night.

After we expressed our love to one another last night, I felt like a new man. Jayla makes me realize that I'm worthy of love, worthy of her love. I've only cried one other time in my life that I remember, that my mom tells me at least. That was when my twin sister was taken. It's been twenty-five years, I still wonder about her, she was six months old. My mama told me I cried for two years grieving for her. Jayla will know about her one day soon, I feel close enough to reveal that part of me.

We pull back to catch our breath and simultaneously say 'I love you', I start to laugh as she does. This weekend has truly been amazing; I don't want to leave tomorrow. But today Jayla, Lily, Menha and Zoella must leave the house for a few hours so the rest of us can set up the surprise that Zayne and I thought of. I'm sure the girls will love it, especially Jayla.