Reader X Katakuri: Change Fate Pt1

Okay, I'm totally a fangirl of Katakuri, I'm sorry, and just work with me here. But asking me to do Katakuri using only one chapter is asking the impossible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You weren't a pirate, you weren't a noble, hell you weren't even royalty, yet somehow you ended up being big time, and that, you were conflicted about.

Here's why.

You see, your 'profession'- which was honestly more of a hobby then anything, wasn't a very good match with someone with a reputation as your's, and pair that with the bounty you recently got handed down, it was almost set up for a disaster.

You were a tourist really, you loved to travel to places exotic and straight out of fantasy, it was fun.

Until somebody suggested you visit Totto land.

The best and worst decision, in the history of choices.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You loved Totto land, it was the best place for cavities, although you did make sure to pack as many floss boxes, toothpaste and toothbrushes as humanely possible, unfortunately you still couldn't keep your sparkling chompers 'movie star' white.

Of course then there was the whole sneaking past the intense security, that was a bit of a hassle, but you didn't regret anything after visiting the first island.

Chocolate as far as the eye could see.

And best of all, you weren't the only person who looked foreign there, thankfully the whole archipelago was chock full of different tourists and species of all sorts, you hid among the rest of them like a needle in a haystack.

Then there was the the other islands too, nuts, jam, cheese, candy, oh it was the best trip you ever took, so much to see, so much to do, so much to eat, so much to digest, it was packed.

If the place wasn't under the control of a lunatic yonko then maybe you would've stayed, then again, there was also the expected lack of actual foods with essential nutrients at reasonable prices you needed to stay healthy.

It was a good thing you brought a decent amount of such foods with you in your pack, though now it was kind of dwindling, there wasn't much to regret knowing everything else in the pack was essential to your survival on the seas.

You thought you could survive anything.

Although nothing could compare to the series of events that played after one of the last islands, everything went downhill when you set off for the crown jewel, Whole Cake island.

You sneaked aboard a lookout ship crawling with little chess men, absolutely ecstatic about what new treats lied ahead in the capital, hoping it would live up to it's name- which you were sure it did, there would be cheese cakes, chocolate cakes, strawberry cakes, sponge cakes, pound cakes, lemon cakes, ice cream cakes, lava cakes and-

Um, well you just really loved cakes.

As your imagination went wild, suddenly you jumped hearing the whizzing of a cannon, and the sound of gunfire and swords clashing soon caught your attention.

Peeking out from your tiny nook, your eyes widened seeing a familiar man from candy island fighting against a hoard of pirates, and soon you watched as chess soldiers joined the frey from your ship.

At first you were planning on waiting it out, until your eyes caught sight of a man sneaking in the shadows of the other ship, supposedly preparing to kill the other from behind.