Chapter 1

Here's to the sequel of Anonymous. I would recommend reading the first one if you already haven't as you won't know what is going on. Hope you all like it.

Thank you so much for the 1.5K on the first book it means so much. I only started writing it because of my friends mentioned in this, I didn't expect over 1000 reads, I'm not even a good writer but thanks for sticking with me on this journey.

My twitters : @mxgicliff and I read and respond to everyone.

Don't forget to Comment/Vote I read all comments:) thank you everyone! Now following the journey of Minni..

Danni's POV

"You know you love old houses?" Michael says. I can feel the butterflies return in my stomach.

"Yeah?" I question hoping for more details.

"Well, we aren't going on a normal honeymoon, I have booked 2 weeks staying in an old mansion" he smiles and I wrap my arms around him in excitement. He knows how much this means to me. How much I've always wanted this. How weird this fetish is, but respecting it and taking it into consideration.

"Oh my! how did you?" I squeal.

"There's more, shut up" he laughs placing his finger on my lips. "It's here, I'm Greece, on the beach, about 10 minutes away. One thing. We are supposed to be there in half an hour so we have to head there soon" he says and I am left speechless. The excitement filling me.

The half an hour flies by, saying goodbye and thanking everyone that came, my mother crying, Michaels mother crying. Once we've said our goodbyes we climb on a horse and cart which takes us straight to the house.

"Oh my" I gasp covering my mouth. I look up at the house, covered in ivy, massive decking with pillars at the front of the house, 3 floors, old windows, massive garden leading onto the beach. We are going to love it here. I wrap my arms around Michael leaning my head on his chest and he places a kiss on the top of my head wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you" I say and we walk into our house for the next 2 weeks.

Long wooden hallway with dark red walls, high ceilings and chandeliers. It gives a supernatural feeling to the house making my skin crawl, but I'm so excited. Michael shows us to our room which is placed on the third floor. Massive glass windows over looking the sea. In the middle a king sized bed with red sheets and yet another chandelier making the room sparkle from the light bouncing off the chandelier.

"Wow" I say and Michael pulls me into him.

"Think you'll like it here?" he asks and I smile.

"I love it here already, nothing's going to ruin that" I smile placing kisses along his chest. "You have made my dreams come true" I couldn't imagine anything more perfect than being here with my dream boy.