Chapter 11

Danni's POV

I say goodnight to everyone and make sure they look themselves in their room before heading up to ours. Ruby shouldn't be dealing with this stress now she's pregnant.

"Ruby you alright?" I ask as she climbs into bed next to Calum. She nods and smiles at me.

"Don't worry about me. We're only here to protect you" she smiles and I close the door letting them go to sleep. I walk up stairs and join Michael in our room. He climbs into bed and I do the same.

"Feel so much safer now there's more of us" I say and he pulls me to him.

"Me too, just hope Ruby doesn't get too stressed" he says and places his finger under my chin making me look at him and kisses me softly.

"DANNI, MICHAEL!" Ambas voices wakes me.

"What's the matter?" I groan and climb out of bed.

"I don't know where Luke is" she cries. My heart beats rapidly and I feel my palms start to sweat.

"Oh god" I say and race my fingers through my hair.

"Michael!" I yell and he pads down the stairs.

"Luke's missing" I say, he rubs his eyes.

"What do you mean 'missing'?" he groans.

"He wasn't here when I woke up" Amba says scraping her hands through her hair. On queue Luke walks through the door and looks at us innocently.

"Luke! don't ever do that again" Amba says running up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Do what? I went for a jog?" he says wrapping his arms around her waist.

"We thought something happened to you" I explain and guilt washes over his face.

"Whys everyone shouting?" Calum walks out ruffling his hair with his hands.

"It doesn't matter Calum, go back to your grave" Michael laughs and he nods and walks back into his room.