Chapter 10

Ashton's POV

I reach for the door handle, letting myself into Danni and Michaels place.

"Danni! Michael!" I shout, no answer. I search the mansion top to bottom with no sign of them. I look in their room. Wow nice view. I look out the window to see purple haired Michael sitting on the grass resting his head on Danni's chest. Something's wrong with him.

I walk downstairs and run out of the house and round the side to where Danni and Michael are sat.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask and their heads both shoot up to look at me.

"He tried to kill me again" Michael says looking straight into my eyes. I can see the fear and terror in his eyes that's he's so desperate to hide from Danni. I sit down by the side of him and sigh.

"I don't know what you should do anymore" I breathe and they shake their heads.

"Us neither" they says in sync. I give them a half smile and go back to thinking of possibilities.

"We could stay here... you know, for more protection" I suggest and they nod. "Me, Luke, Cal, Amba, Abi and Ruby. It may be safer if there's more of us" I say.

"Okay, tell the rest then" Michael says. I can tell he's 100% done with all this. I would too, that's the third time he's been nearly killed in the past week.

I tell everyone else and we pack up and move to Danni and Michaels. I knock on the door and Michael opens it without smiling, or showing any emotion. We opens it wide enough so we can all walk past him with out suitcases into the large hallway. We decide to have the rooms on the third floor giving them privacy to do coupley stuff.