Thank you

So that was the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed this sequel like I enjoyed writing it. Thank you so much for the 2K on the first book, I love you all and you's for commenting, voting and sharing. Thank you for everything.

I love the love story of Minni, I wrote what I would like to do with Michael if we were dating and basically my dream life (apart from us dying and Ashton dying but yeah). How we met at the signing at the beginning of the first book I described exactly how I met him at the signing in Reading, apart from we didn't meet them after:(

Everyone used in this are my friends that I met because of 5SOS, so obviously they would need to be included. I put them with their favourites, apart from Charlotte and Lauren, because there wasn't enough boys (sorry).

Massive shoutout to Charlotte (@illegalhood) Lauren (@hayashton) Ruby (@httphxxd) Amba (@amba5sos) and Abi (@blakestylesgirl).

Also Ruby is writing a Janoskians fanfic called Destiny, she's written a Calum teen fiction called Darkness and another half one called Viridity. Go check them out:)

Lauren and Ruby are writing a Cake fanfic called Reconnected. Go check that out, it's great if you're a Cake shipper

Amba and Abi have wrote preferences that are really good, they let you get your own one if you DM them.

Finally, I may have mentioned before I've written other fanfics and teenfics called Outcast and Deviant. Please check them out.

These guys have been my inspiration for all of this story. Thank you:)