Chapter 5

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K ON ANONYMOUS!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! I CANT EXPRESS THIS ENOUGH, I'M SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! I LOVE YOU ALL! 💖💖💖

Thank you for sticking with me, sharing/commenting/voting it means so much!

Danni's POV

"Danni!!" Ruby screamed down the phone.

"Yeah?" I say half asleep. "Ruby it's 9am" I groan.

"I know but I wanted to tell you!" She said excitedly.

"What is it?" I ask.

"IM PREGNANT!!" She screamed, deafening me.

"WHAT!" I scream.

"What's up?" Michael asked itching his head.

"I'll tell you in a minute" I said putting the phone to my chest and shooing Michael off.

"I can't believe it! we are so happy! I know we are young but this is what we want" she says rapidly.

"I can't believe it Ruby. You and Calum are going to be parents!" I scream.

"I know. But that's not all. We want you and Michael to be godparents" she says and I am left speechless. I don't know what to say. This is all too much.

"What. Really?" I stutter.

"Yeah" she says. "anyway I have to go Calum needs me" she says and hangs up the phone.

"Danni?" Michael asks. "Two questions" he says.

"Yeah"

"What's your favourite colour? and what happened on the phone?" he asks.

"Lilac and umm.. Ruby and Calum are going to be parents!" I say and Michaels face drops.

"What?" he says shocked.

"Ruby's pregnant" I repeat. "And they want us to be godparents!"

"I.. I don't know what to say. My baby brother is going to be a fucking dad!" He says. I don't know whether he's happy or not.

"You're alright with this right?" I ask and he looks at me and smiles.

"Of course!" he says and hugs me and spins me around.

"Maybe that could be us one day?" he whispers and my stomach drops.

"What was with asking me what my favourite colour was anyway?" I ask running my hands through his hair.

"Oh you'll see" he smirks and walks away.

"Michael?" I say slowly "what are you doing?" I ask and he laughs and walks out the door.

It's been a lonely hour since Michael left. I've been watching endless clips of 5sos interviews and performances feeling like a proud mother when I hear footsteps and a loud thud from upstairs. I walk upstairs and grab my trusty frying pan to protect me. I creep up the stairs and another loud thud sounds from one of the rooms. I pad over to the door and slowly open it.

"PUT YOURS HANDS UP AND DONT FUCKING MOVE" A man dressed in a large trench coat and boots shouts putting me at gun point. My heart is racing, my palms sweating. "Drop your phone" he says pointing the gun at my phone until I drop it to the floor. "Now wheres your pretty little boyfriend?" he mocks. I can't fight the temptation of running, but if I did I would be dead.

"I..i don't know" I stutter.

"LIAR" he sounds and steps closer.

"I don't" I cry wishing this was all a dream.

"Tell anyone and you're dead" he spits and walks past me. I slid down the wall trembling. When I hear the door slam I burst into tears, my hands shaking. What the fuck just happened?